PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion - instead of spending time online, work extra and donate!

aknappjr
06-10-2007, 09:01 AM
I love the internet phenomenon supporting Ron Paul.

Just my suggestion: Instead of all of us internet junkies spending so much time online, perhaps we should get out and spread the word offline a bit more.

Perhaps just as important, work an hour or two extra a week and donate to Dr. Paul!

nayjevin
06-10-2007, 09:11 AM
excellent suggestion. we can only do so much online, and there are some who are even getting annoyed by all the online support for paul.

if a comment is to be left anywhere about RP, it should be 'you've heard about him, now check him out' (link to campaign, or avaroth's youtube channel). That's all any thread really needs, in general.

Get out of the house and talk to people. Distribute the CD at this link:

http://ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=1286

get a yard sign, a flag for your car, a bumper sticker, join a meetup, email friends, talk to family, etc etc

more face to face, more sunlight (it'll be good for you).

I'll be waiting here by my computer to see how it went

just kidding :)

ronpaulitician
06-10-2007, 10:45 AM
I agree.

The internet is a place where we should inform ourselves about Ron Paul, so that we are better able to communicate his views to the people we meet on the street.

Bryan
06-10-2007, 12:34 PM
For me it's about balance. Join your local meet-up and get involved, make plans to get out and do things but in the evening and at other times do what you can online as well. I agree that if you're just online you're missing out on an important part of the picture. Of course, if you live overseas keep talking with the friends and plugging away on the net! :)

I'm splitting funding with donating directly and funding my own activism as needed.