PDA

View Full Version : Fox News' CPAC coverage acknowledges Ron Paul

Knightskye
02-12-2011, 03:19 AM
I'm watching Special Report now -- it airs at 6:00 p.m. EST nightly and replays at 4:00 a.m. Carl Cameron (one of the moderators at the Fox News debate who asked Paul if he had any electability) talked about Ron Paul. He said Paul sparked the tea party "with his libertarian conservatism", and showed two clips of Paul's speech at CPAC.

"Liberty comes from our creator, not from government."

"Government should never be able to do anything you can't."

Then he noted that Ron Paul was the only major speaker at CPAC who talked about Egypt, that we should "butt out and withdraw our foreign aid."

Here's video of it:
http://video.foxnews.com/#/v/4535093/cpac-day-2-more-possible-candidates/?playlist_id=86927

Paulatized
02-12-2011, 07:43 AM
Yeah, acknowledges him and at the same time gives reference to a Fox poll that did not include him as an option. Wonder where he would have placed had the people been asked?

Bruno
02-12-2011, 07:52 AM
Yeah, acknowledges him and at the same time gives reference to a Fox poll that did not include him as an option. Wonder where he would have placed had the people been asked?

Ding, ding, ding! Fox leaves him out of the poll, then the same day says he is a CPAC favorite. I would say that proves that FOX either has an obvious agenda, or is completely incompetant at journalism. I lean 90% to the former.

Paulatized
02-12-2011, 09:27 AM
Ding, ding, ding! Fox leaves him out of the poll, then the same day says he is a CPAC favorite. I would say that proves that FOX either has an obvious agenda, or is completely incompetant at journalism. I lean 90% to the former.

As for what passes as journalism these days I would have to give incompetence a higher than 10% vote. But I get your point maybe they appear to be incompetent because they have an agenda. I think many so called journalist today are just talking the popular journalist talk so they can fit in the mold and move up the ladder not caring the impact of what they write. That goes for both liberal and so called conservative media.