PDA

View Full Version : I hope C4L is sending a text-reminder to all Ron Paul supporters to vote in CPA Straw Poll

enjoiskaterguy
02-11-2011, 10:59 PM
I was thinking earlier today that if the C4L has not yet prepared for the straw poll, that they text all of the RP supporters (assuming that they have the ticket holders cell numbers) and remind them to all vote in the Straw Poll. If someone has direct contact with any of the C4L CPAC coordinators, please contact them and let them know that they should text/email all CPAC attendees about the presidential straw poll.

Thanks!

mport1
02-11-2011, 11:04 PM
Yep, good idea.

dbill27
02-11-2011, 11:19 PM
Im going to go out on a limb and say i doubt any ron paul supporters at cpac forgot to vote in the straw poll. Just sayin

low preference guy
02-11-2011, 11:51 PM
Im going to go out on a limb and say i doubt any ron paul supporters at cpac forgot to vote in the straw poll. Just sayin

I listened to the Peter Schiff Show recorded this morning, and he mentioned he forgot to vote yesterday and was going go try to vote today. Hopefully he remembered.

Jeremy
02-11-2011, 11:54 PM
Voting closed at 3 today. Schiff was watching Jimmy McMillan (rent is too damn high guy) btw. But I think because Jimmy was blocking the Schiff radio booth or somehing, lol.