PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Clinton won the debate... (republican) Why that will help Ron Paul more than

Politicallore
10-22-2007, 10:12 PM
Hillary Clinton won the debate... That means Ron Paul Really did... Read the full article.

What the hell is the republican party thinking! RUN ON THE ISSUES… THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THAN HILLARY CLINTON. You are just adding heat to the “Hillary Machine” and you know it… You want to run against Hillary Clinton… But seriously the way the war is going… what Iran is turning into… (http://www.politicallore.com/?p=60)

werdd
10-22-2007, 10:15 PM
this guy needs to go, he is just linking us to his political site with tons of ads.

completely innapropriate

Politicallore
10-22-2007, 10:30 PM
this guy needs to go, he is just linking us to his political site with tons of ads.

completely innapropriate

Come on that is ridiculous... I only post articles that pertain to Ron Paul... I support Ron Paul 100%.. The website is not just about the ads... Did you actually look at it! Ads pay for hosting... and well... are needed...

If you guys agree with this let me know and I will stop posting my articles.. but I really don't see what your problem is with me posting my articles... We are not allowed to post the full article... so I have to link back to the site, and why wouldn't I anyway!?