PDA

View Full Version : A Writ on Feeding the Multitudes and on Limiting the Size of Government

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
02-11-2011, 05:49 PM
In Christianity, the most troubling of verses are relegated to be told as children's stories. Such is the case of the miracle of the Lord Jesus Christ when He fed the multitude of five thousand.

First of all, the disciples offended the Lord when, authoritively, they began expressing their natural born superiority over the anguished by telling them to go work at providing food for themselves. As mentioned in a prior writ, learning to control their authority is expected of young men in every culture.

In comparison, in expressing His authority at the national dinner table, the Lord Jesus Christ spoke very few words. The Gospels of Luke, Mark, and Mathew agreed on Him saying to the disciples, "You give them something to eat."

The Lord Jesus Christ then invited the people to recline where they stood as if they were rich (thus granting them the title to all property). Just as the task of serving such lowly people shamed the pride of the disciples, the Lord's Grace in much rejoicing ushered forth to meet with them clothing their nakedness, the older serving the younger, the stonger serving the weaker, and the healthier serving the sicker. This helps explain the miracle of how twelve disciples could feed five thousand.

These five thousand weren't just lowly, but they were considered the scum (untouchable outcastes) of the earth rejected by master and slave alike. I say this because these lowly people fasted to be with the Lord for three days; meanwhile, the fasting itself was of the spiritual kind meaning the amount of their suffering interfered with their appetites for eating and drinking. In comparison, a slave did not have three days to fast with the Lord as they had to seek after Him during the night as they had to serve their masters during the day.

In explaining this interpretation, I don't need any references as, once again, a "*writ" is intended for an audience of one with her being a worthless prostitute. This suits me fine as I am lazy and as little care is given by society in providing a prostitute with virtue, the very reasons she lives and works on the streets. So, no harm is done if I happen to miss the mark a little. However, it is hoped that the relationship between my audience and myself will help shine light on the glory of Christ, our Founding Fathers, and our great nation.

Once again, Christ is the head of the national dinner table and the Supreme Authority meaning that He is the ultimate Administrator, Legislator, and Judge. However, and here is the subtle point, if it is His Will to do so, then He never need express such power. Instead, He can simply delegate out such responsibilities.

A job is an administrative position! If the task isn't an administrative skill, then it is less than a job. As our Founders once declared by their consciences certain self evident and unalienable truths, such a Civil Purpose today should supercede legal precedence, every past tradition, and every future event yet to occur, wih this being the deception the rest of the world is following after by the use of their direct senses.

*My writing method isn't being determined by my superiority over the prostitute, as is the case of writing essays, but by her needs as my inferior. Indeed, she is disadvantaged to me because of the self-evident and unalienable truths within her always burdening and distracting her keeping her puzzled about life and in a constant state of being ragged out.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
02-13-2011, 04:49 PM
Rewrite, revise, and bump.
As I mentioned in a prior writ, the science of Christ is determined by when He left the temple. Prior to Him leaving, he fulfilled the prophecy. As this meant He had to bless the same laws that persecuted His own mother as a prostitute, this act caused Him great distress and pain. This period represents a rigid state of gradation (Dna). After leaving the temple, the Lord begins to wither spontaneously towards His ultimate expression with that being mankind, existentially speaking.
To use an example, the rigid gradational state would represent a growing flower while the spontaneous withering state would represent the point in which the plant is dying towards a seed with it being finally let loose like pollen to be blown about spontaneously in the wind.
As Jesus would perform miracles for the sake of miracles during His gradational period, He became the miracle during His time of withering. In other words, the utlimate Miracle was in what Jesus spoke as the Gospel and not in what He touched.
When Jesus performed the miracles by feeding the multitude, He did not make something out of nothing as that was not their desire. When tyranny solves a problem, it makes things right by manufacturing something new out of raw material (nothing). In comparison, the six words spoken by Christ did not produce something out of nothing but produced by way of taking away when He rebuked the disciples (doing away with all corruption in the process). Seeing that it was God's spontaneous Will to feed the worthless, this created trust in the crowd bringing out of them the food and drink that they were hoarding.
I know this interpretation is going to offend a lot of religious beliefs.