PDA

View Full Version : Times Are Changing: The Revolution Is Spreading

trey4sports
02-11-2011, 05:41 PM
Just wanted to let you guys in on some tidbits from the first couple days.......

1. All the energy and excitement is geared towards Ron Paul, and while it may not reflect the GOP as a whole (i dont know that, i'm just saying don't take this as delusions of grandeur).... the GRASSROOTS conservative movement is becoming more and more libertarian

2. Gary Johnsons team is hitting CPAC hard and he is certainly a likable, down-to-earth-kind-of-guy

3. seemed like a strong sense of "nationalism," and this of-course coincided with a strong sense of anti-china fervor. This was essentially, the vast majority of Donald Trumps speech as well.

4. Romney had a strong showing of people today, (Friday), i'm guessing the busses arrived today :rolleyes:

5. Senator Thune = neocon

6. Orrin Hatch was asked why he voted for TARP, and he apologized PROFUSELY, long-story short this turned the crowd into factions and the room got steamy. The announcer got PISSED and i would recommend watching the Tube of this

7. The Ron Paul crowd was DIVERSE. It certainly didn't feel like the old-boys club at CPAC. It really reaffirmed my believe that liberty BRINGS US TOGETHER!

8. There is tons of Ron Paul 2012 stuff and (i dont know obviously) it feels like he will run again, and it feels that way because we're moving ahead with Ron Paul 2012, with or without him!

That's what I've picked up on so far and I'll try to update again soon.

sailingaway
02-11-2011, 06:16 PM
Thank you!!

bobbyw24
02-11-2011, 06:29 PM
Nice analysis

TomtheTinker
02-11-2011, 06:56 PM
You guys make me proud...money well spent.

dannno
02-11-2011, 07:02 PM
Yes, there were reports of Mitt's busses arriving today.

ItsTime
02-11-2011, 07:19 PM
Strange how they come on buses, our peeps come individually or with small groups.

Thanks for the summery.

R3volutionJedi
02-11-2011, 07:40 PM
like herds of sheep willing to compromise values of liberty for vague promises and change.

Eric21ND
02-11-2011, 10:24 PM
Awesome you guys make me proud!