PDA

View Full Version : The View!

MsDoodahs
05-17-2007, 10:03 AM
Anyone see the interchange on the View this morning? I heard there was a heated discussion about Dr. Paul on there!

Was it positive for Dr. Paul?

I have no idea how to find the clip on youtube...anyone have a link they can post?

Gabecpa
05-17-2007, 10:15 AM
Anyone see the interchange on the View this morning? I heard there was a heated discussion about Dr. Paul on there!

Was it positive for Dr. Paul?

I have no idea how to find the clip on youtube...anyone have a link they can post?

Nobody watches that show. Really, nobody who would vote for a classical liberal would watch that show. But hey, there is no such thing as bad press.

Dojo
05-17-2007, 10:34 AM
It was positive for RP... They agreed that foreign policy should be reviewed.

MsDoodahs
05-17-2007, 11:03 AM
POSITIVE!

It doesn't matter to me WHO hears it - if it is positive, it works to counter all the negative manure that is being shoveled by the mainsleazemedia.

In fact, I think it's MORE IMPORTANT that those who are unfamiliar with classical liberalism DO hear about it.

:)

cujothekitten
05-17-2007, 11:13 AM
Oh man... was it Rosie that stuck up for him or were they all in agreement?

Dojo
05-17-2007, 11:17 AM
They had to convince the young blonde (sorry don't know her) But Joy AND Rosie both supported a change in foreign policy....... The blonde eventually agreed that it should be routinely reviewed.....

Melchior
05-17-2007, 11:31 AM
My mom told me about it this morning, I'll try to find a way to see it.

I thought Rosie O'Donnell wasn't on there anymore?

burnice
05-17-2007, 11:32 AM
She's leaving after her contract time is up. End of June I think?

Anne
05-17-2007, 01:15 PM
Joy said that Ron Paul was a Republican she could vote for. I think that's pretty big news. It's not true that nobody watched the View. Everyone in the media watches the view, its soundbites are carried on shows like Extra and Entertainment tonight, there are fights between Rosie and Donald Trump all the time, etc.

Ron Paul being mentioned on the View in a positive light was one of the best things that could've happened for him. I suggest we email Joy and Rosie some more info about Paul to give them more to talk about.

winston_blade
05-17-2007, 01:18 PM
Joy said that Ron Paul was a Republican she could vote for. I think that's pretty big news. It's not true that nobody watched the View. Everyone in the media watches the view, its soundbites are carried on shows like Extra and Entertainment tonight, there are fights between Rosie and Donald Trump all the time, etc.

Ron Paul being mentioned on the View in a positive light was one of the best things that could've happened for him. I suggest we email Joy and Rosie some more info about Paul to give them more to talk about.

Do it! This seems like they will talk more about Ron. On the other hand, I don't think Rosie will like Ron if she hears his economic policies.

AlexAmore
05-17-2007, 01:28 PM
Rosie coupled with Ron Paul may not be a good thing. So it might not be the worst thing if Rosie happens to disagree with Ron Paul on economic issues. For sure Rosie will not support Ron Paul's pro-2nd amendment.

4Horsemen
05-17-2007, 01:36 PM
Americans need to stop with the Republican vs Democrat debates. It's the establishments way of taking power away from the people, divide and conquer. I'm an American and it's always been about the Constitution, not political lines that are controlled by the elitist. The Universities, corporations, and media pigeon hole Americans into specific groups to create biased beliefs systems, and prevents free thinking.

Anne
05-17-2007, 01:37 PM
The great thing about the View is that a lot of stay at home moms who don't know how to use the Internet watch it. Ron Paul's campaign might want to think seriously about booking some daytime tv interviews.

rpliving
05-17-2007, 01:49 PM
http://newsbusters.org/node/12823