PDA

View Full Version : Gary Johnson Gary Johnson distances self from Ron Paul

RonPaulFanInGA
02-11-2011, 04:37 PM
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0211/49366.html

Gary Johnson is getting tired of the Ron Paul comparisons.

The former New Mexico governor whose libertarian-oriented politics frequently draws analogies to Paul—the Texas congressman who commands a devoted following on the right—wants to make clear that there’s an important distinction to make between him and his longtime libertarian hero.

Johnson was known as Governor No.

Paul is simply Dr. No.

“There was a big difference between Ron Paul and me when it came to the ‘no,’” Johnson told POLITICO. “His ‘no’ was philosophical. It was reasoned. It was right. My ‘no’ actually put a stop to legislation. It cut spending. Mine carried further than just no. I had to follow through with the debate, discussion and dialogue on why my ‘no’ wouldn’t result in people starving, schools being shut down and the delivery of services to the poor wasn’t going to be curtailed.”

Slutter McGee
02-11-2011, 04:46 PM
He is correct on this, although it is not the result of a fundamental difference of opinion, but rather a difference of position. Saying No as governor has much different results than saying no as a congressman.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

Sola_Fide
02-11-2011, 04:49 PM
Bad form Gary.

Travlyr
02-11-2011, 04:51 PM
I would like to read Gary Johnston's books to learn what he wants others to know. Has he been published with any books on liberty?

leonster
02-11-2011, 04:53 PM
Though I've heard his name bandied about since 2008, CPAC on Youtube was the first time I've seen him give a speech. He seems a nice guy, with great positions, but not at all a great speaker. I mean, not that Ron is a great speaker either, but much moreso than Johnson.

Slutter McGee
02-11-2011, 04:54 PM
Bad form Gary.

agreed. but it is true.

Slutter McGee

leonster
02-11-2011, 04:55 PM
Also... I'd desperately like to see him in the Senate... but not the White House. He'd be good there, but this is Ron's last shot. I don't want anyone screwing with that.

wizardwatson
He is correct on this, although it is not the result of a fundamental difference of opinion, but rather a difference of position. Saying No as governor has much different results than saying no as a congressman.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

He's not trying to make a point about "No" as Congressman vs. Governor, imo. He's saying Ron's "No" vs. his "No", his wins, he's stronger Ron is weak. Ron is a "reasoned", "philosophical", "right", but his "No" is action oriented and gets things actually accomplished.

He's calling Ron impotent as a politician, that's what I get from it.

college4life
GJ is an arrogant man who doesn't understand the monetary system 1/10th as well as ron paul.

he wants to leech from RP's work over the years, but now he wants to make himself seem more appealing.

sailingaway
I already see a huge distance between him and Ron Paul, and it isn't favorable to Gary.

KramerDSP
02-11-2011, 04:58 PM
I find this all fascinating. Gary Johnson does not give me the same vibes Ron Paul does. I daresay he wants to be the new "Ron Paul" so badly that he's going to end up being more and more ostracized by Ron Paul supporters.

There will only be one Ron Paul. Not even his own son will compare when its' all said and done (note - I do believe Rand is almost destined to be the modern-day Goldwater). Thirty years from now, I believe people will be shocked to believe that Paul was so unknown in 2008 the grassroots had to employ the infamous "Who is Ron Paul? Google Ron Paul" viral advertising campagin. Gary Johnson? Not so much. Don't get me wrong. I like Gary a lot more than most politicians, but he's no RP.

gls
02-11-2011, 04:59 PM
Without Gary Johnson's tenure New Mexico wouldn't be the libertarian paradise it is today, lol...

Travlyr
02-11-2011, 05:00 PM
Maybe Gary should write a book on liberty, if he wants supporters. Ron Paul has spent quite a bit of time writing and sharing what he knows. It is not wise to turn your back on the master of liberty.

http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&tag=mozilla-20&index=blended&link_code=qs&field-keywords=gary%20johnson%20&sourceid=Mozilla-search

http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&tag=mozilla-20&index=blended&link_code=qs&field-keywords=gary%20johnson%20&sourceid=Mozilla-search#/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=ron+paul&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Aron+paul

Wren
02-11-2011, 05:03 PM
He gets no respect from me after saying this.

rich34
02-11-2011, 05:07 PM
Fuck Gary WHO????

johnrocks
02-11-2011, 05:09 PM
I'm not seeing the venom here, he was Governor, Ron Paul is one of 435 Congressmen, there is a difference, he says and I quote "His ‘no’ was philosophical. It was reasoned. It was right."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0211/49366.html#ixzz1Dh7uGtMp

I am 1000000% certain that if Ron Paul runs and I'm alive; I WILL vote for Ron Paul but that's no reason to dismiss Gary Johnson, we need more; not less; people like him AND Ron Paul, let's not cut off our "audit" nose to spite our "legalize pot" face.

gls
02-11-2011, 05:10 PM
Fuck Gary WHO????

How can you not know about a guy who was Governor - eight years ago - of a state with a population of under 2 million?? Obviously you've been living under a rock. </sarcasm >

specsaregood
02-11-2011, 05:24 PM
Fuck Gary WHO????

Here ya go, this totally huge, completely non egotistical poster should help.
http://images.politico.com/global/news/110210_johnson_jmart_full.jpg

sailingaway
02-11-2011, 05:27 PM
LOL!!!

Likes himself a little, doesn't he?

Sola_Fide
02-11-2011, 05:28 PM
^^^ He DID pad his crotch in that pic!

AlienLanes82
02-11-2011, 05:38 PM
What he said is really very mild. He didn't insult Ron. He claimed that Ron was principled and correct, but suggested that he would be a better communicator and manager than Ron. Which is exactly what you'd expect from someone running for President - to try to differentiate themselves from the competition and make a case for their own candidacy.

Can't we be excited that we have two libertarian-leaning candidates for President? Eight years ago we never imagined we'd even get one...

low preference guy
02-11-2011, 05:46 PM
Here ya go, this totally huge, completely non egotistical poster should help.
http://images.politico.com/global/news/110210_johnson_jmart_full.jpg

come on, it's funny and thus an attention catcher, i don't think in a bad way.

specsaregood
02-11-2011, 05:48 PM
come on, it's funny and thus an attention catcher, i don't think in a bad way.

What exactly in my post was there to object to?

sailingaway
02-11-2011, 05:55 PM
What he said is really very mild. He didn't insult Ron. He claimed that Ron was principled and correct, but suggested that he would be a better communicator and manager than Ron. Which is exactly what you'd expect from someone running for President - to try to differentiate themselves from the competition and make a case for their own candidacy.

Can't we be excited that we have two libertarian-leaning candidates for President? Eight years ago we never imagined we'd even get one...

I'd be excited if I were at all drawn to him, but I'm not. I think he's slippery.

Adam Kokesh
02-11-2011, 05:57 PM
Please don't confuse, "Gary Johnson distances self from Ron Paul" with "Politico attempts distance Johnson from Paul."

low preference guy
02-11-2011, 06:10 PM
What exactly in my post was there to object to?

i'm not really objecting. i just found the poster funny. it's not a big deal. i thought you were sarcastically stating that Gary was being egotistical and that wouldn't help him.

Thrashertm
02-11-2011, 06:13 PM
I like Gary Johnson on many things, but he's no Ron Paul. He should sit out 2012 prez and run for Senate instead.

LudwigVonMisoSoup
02-11-2011, 06:30 PM
Some of you guys are too much. For all the talk about how the MSM paints RP negatively, you're going to let Politico sway your opinion so easily? The fact is, of the last 5 presidents, 3 have been ex-governors. It is most like being President, in that it's an executive position. It's not easy jumping from the house to the white house, past history shows that. Gary brings something to the table that Ron doesnt and vice versa. Each of them have pros and cons, but Gary is running to win and needs to differentiate himself while remaining positive about RP. Don't get so butthurt, it's really childish.

Flash
02-11-2011, 06:36 PM

I like the idea of multiple Libertarian Dems or Repubs running for President at the same time. However, Gary Johnson has a very very good chance at being the next Senator from New Mexico. And he's turning that down to run for President. I just understand what he's thinking. He has little chance of winning (christian conservatives won't go for someone that wants to legalize drugs), and if he's in the Senate he can spend years educating the Republican Party on his most controversial issues.

MaxPower
02-11-2011, 10:37 PM
I don't think this is a good move, puffing himself up at Dr. Paul's expense; it won't endear him to the liberty-oriented base. I will say that Ron Paul has made every argument as well as or better than Johnson has, and that Johnson's greater efficacy relative to his office is a reflection simply of the differing role of said office, not of principle or skill.

Agorism
02-11-2011, 10:52 PM
I don't know why he distances or causes trouble. He would be in position to inherit Paul's huge base for future elections if he would just shut up.

Eric21ND
02-11-2011, 11:05 PM
The more I hear about Gary Johnson the more I dislike him.

TNforPaul45
02-11-2011, 11:27 PM
Gary Johnson needs to take a long walk off a short cliff, if you catch my meaning.

If anyone was ever trying to selfishly ride Ron Paul's coattails and take advantage of the voter base surrounding Ron, it's Gary Johnson.

The Dude
02-11-2011, 11:28 PM
If Gary had any loyalty to the liberty movement he would realize running for Senate is something he can accomplish and do a lot of good with. He obviously doesn't care and thus shouldn't be trusted to be a stalwart supporter of liberty.

mport1
02-12-2011, 12:01 AM

Agreed. I could not give him my support.

Fredom101
02-12-2011, 12:23 AM
He's also not against the war on drugs. :(

I've met Ron Paul and Gary Johnson is NO RON PAUL.

Bruno
02-12-2011, 12:27 AM

+ rep

Flash
02-12-2011, 12:31 AM
He's also not against the war on drugs. :(

I've met Ron Paul and Gary Johnson is NO RON PAUL.

At his recent CPAC speech he clearly said he wanted legalization as a solution to the war on drugs.

justinc.1089
02-12-2011, 01:10 AM
Gary Johnson is seriously starting to get on my nerves. Its like the more he talks, the more he annoys me. Its like he keeps saying the wrong stuff, again and again.

He's also apparently arrogant and egotistical since he "isn't cut out for the senate."

What a fool.

Its the SENATE.

Of the entire United States.

Honestly, who among us that had the opportunity Johnson has, to likely be able to become a senator, would not try to do that in order to defend liberty? Even if some of us wouldn't feel like we are "cut out for the senate" as Johnson says about himself?

I think most people on here would take one for the team and go for senate.

Johnson BETTER be planning and ready to drop out before any primaries begin so he can endorse Ron Paul.

Of course its stupid he isn't running for senate. It makes me wonder about him. I think he might just be a political opportunist.

Has anyone seriously checked into his record?

I know he vetoed lots of stuff, and is for legalizing drugs, and some other things, but does he really have a record that compares to Paul's record?

It just feels like the more Johnson talks the more annoying he gets, and the more he talks the more it seems like something might not be right with him.

Tinnuhana
02-12-2011, 02:13 AM
Having "Governor" and "Senator" on one's resume' seems like a good balance. The leadership angle plus six years in DC learning the system and getting more exposure to potential voters.

Kotin
02-12-2011, 02:21 AM

Seriously fuck this guy..

justinc.1089
02-12-2011, 02:25 AM
Having "Governor" and "Senator" on one's resume' seems like a good balance. The leadership angle plus six years in DC learning the system and getting more exposure to potential voters.

Yeah and unless we start getting a lot of senators and congressmen elected, even if we won the presidency by a miracle, how much could our person whoever they would be really be able to do? Johnson's place is in the senate because he can fill another seat there, and we need those seats filled. If he wants to run for president he can, but he can't do it this time because he belongs in the senate right now. This is just ridiculous that he is throwing away a 2012 senate victory for us because he wants to be in the spotlight like Ron Paul.

dbill27
02-12-2011, 03:05 AM
Guys seriously, what he said wasn't half as bad as the title of the article. He's obviously in it to win it, he doesn't owe anyone anything. In the long term I think he would be wise to support paul and wait his turn but that's obviously not what he wants so whatever, surprised to see such a collectivist mindset here that he should sacrifice his goals for the good of the team.

Bman
02-12-2011, 03:31 AM
All you people buying into and trying to sell Gary Johnson as the anti-Ron Paul need to get a friggin' life, and a clue.

justinc.1089
02-12-2011, 04:00 AM
Would Gary Johnson help Paul more by trying to get Paul's supporters to support his candidacy, or by running for senate and becoming a senator?

Which one?

If he is not running for senate, he is not helping, but actually hurting. Its clear by his remarks mentioned on here that is really is trying to encourage Paul supporters to support him, simply because he was a governor not a congressman. And thats a stupid claim too because even with that Ron Paul has still done 100 times more good for this country than Johnson has, despite Johnson being a governor.

I swear its becoming obvious Johnson is being an egotistical opportunist. He should be running for senate, not splitting support between himself and Paul. With the kind of remarks he keeps making, it would not surprise me at all if he stays in the race AGAINST Ron Paul into the first primary, while only having a small amount of support, most of which would support Paul if he dropped out. It won't surprise me when he stays in and takes away votes from Paul in the early primaries due to his ego problems.

"I'm Gary Johnson, and I've done more for this country than Ron Paul because I was a governor, so when I said no it mattered unlike when Paul has said no. And I'm not cut out for the senate because I'm an executive. I'm cut out to be the leader, because I'm Gary Johnson. I climbed Mt. Everest with a broken leg too, and want pot legalized so I can smoke more. Oh yeah, back to Everest, I climbed it with a broken leg because I'm awesome, and I'm running for president too. We can solve our border problems by legalizing pot. What do I think about foreign policy or taxes? Well I do think we could solve our border problems by legalizing pot, and I'm running for president."

Thats how Johnson is coming off to a lot of us now because of things he has been saying. I really, really think he is just doing this for his ego and for glory. If he wasn't, why wouldn't he run for senate??? And if he wasn't, why would he be trying to get Ron Paul supporters to support HIM over Ron Paul, when he should be trying to bring new people into the liberty movement by building his own support base, a lot like what Rand Paul and others did???

He really doesn't seem to be helping at this point in time judging from his words.

Oh yeah, and judging from the egotistical remarks he has made recently I'm starting to doubt his claim that he climbed Mt. Everest with a broken leg a little because he seems full of himself.

nathanmn
02-12-2011, 03:30 PM
Did any of you even READ the article? All of you that are deciding that you hate Gary Johnson because he says things that are favorable to himself(not even at Ron Paul's expense, unless you are an incredibly sensitive super fan) as he is gearing up for an election, might find yourselves in a bind if Ron Paul doesn't run and endorses Gary Johnson, which is a very real possibility. So then your favored candidate doesn't run, and you decided you hate the guy that he endorses, even though he is an awesome candidate, just because you are ultra-sensitive about anything said about your hero Ron Paul(somewhat understandable, but not being sensitive towards our own).

Quotes from the article:
"When Paul ran for president in 2008, Johnson was the highest ranking public official to endorse him."

"“I love Ron Paul,” Johnson declared to loud applause. “We need to abolish the Federal Reserve.”

They remain friendly. In November, Johnson swung through Texas for several Our America events and paid Paul a visit. And Paul has said repeatedly he could support Johnson if the former governor ran for president in 2012.
“He’s the most libertarian person — other than myself — that has been talking about it,” Paul told POLITICO in late December.

With the exception of immigration and abortion, the two men speak in harmony on just about every issue. Paul ran for president under the Libertarian Party banner in 1988, and the Libertarian Party unsuccessfully tried to recruit Johnson as a presidential candidate in 2000. "

nathanmn
02-12-2011, 03:31 PM
Agreed. I could not give him my support.

I asked you why in this thread:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?276299-2012-What-s-Your-Back-Up-Plan/page2

I listened to the interview and he sounded great...

BamaFanNKy
02-12-2011, 03:36 PM
You guys are right. A guy who is 58 and won a statewide election with similar opinions to many in the liberty movement has no shot against a guy who's 75 (will be 77 when election happens), has a race scandal in his past, left the GOP to run in a different party and has never won even a statewide election.

I still think it's weird how everyone thinks it is a better idea just to have one candidate running from our crew..... you do realize there will be 12 Neo-cons. I like the Neo-Con odds compared to our elderly candidate we all love.

Then again, Ron Paul represents that big media market, Galveston.

Flash
02-12-2011, 03:43 PM
You guys are right. A guy who is 58 and won a statewide election with similar opinions to many in the liberty movement has no shot against a guy who's 75 (will be 77 when election happens), has a race scandal in his past, left the GOP to run in a different party and has never won even a statewide election.

I still think it's weird how everyone thinks it is a better idea just to have one candidate running from our crew..... you do realize there will be 12 Neo-cons. I like the Neo-Con odds compared to our elderly candidate we all love.

Then again, Ron Paul represents that big media market, Galveston.

I always liked the idea of multiple liberty candidates running. But Gary Johnson basically has a 90% chance at becoming the next Senator from New Mexico. It's such an important position and he's willing to abandon it for a fringe presidential campaign. I understand a Libertarian probably won't win the GOP nomination for President this year, so I'm not worried about GJ splitting the votes.

BamaFanNKy
02-12-2011, 03:44 PM
I always liked the idea of multiple liberty candidates running. But Gary Johnson basically has a 90% chance at becoming the next Senator from New Mexico. It's such an important position that he's giving up so he can run for President. I don't have any illusions about a Libertarian's chance at securing the GOP nomination, so I'm not really worried about Gary Johnson splitting the vote.

Trust me. I've said I'd rather he and Ron both run for Senate. They have better a shot at those seats.

Flash
02-12-2011, 03:47 PM
Yeah but if Ron Paul ran for Senate he'd have to give up his position in the House. If he were elected he would only be in office for six years due to his age. I think it's better to just go for the Presidency.

BamaFanNKy
02-12-2011, 03:48 PM
Yeah but if Ron Paul ran for Senate he'd have to give up his position in the House. If he were elected he would only be in office for six years due to his age. I think it's better to just go for the Presidency.

I get that. Granted, it's just admitting he believes he can't win even his home state of Texas.

Matt Collins
02-14-2011, 04:52 PM
I'm not seeing the venom here, he was Governor, Ron Paul is one of 435 Congressmen, there is a difference, he says and I quote "His ‘no’ was philosophical. It was reasoned. It was right."

I am 1000000% certain that if Ron Paul runs and I'm alive; I WILL vote for Ron Paul but that's no reason to dismiss Gary Johnson, we need more; not less; people like him AND Ron Paul, let's not cut off our "audit" nose to spite our "legalize pot" face.

Please don't confuse, "Gary Johnson distances self from Ron Paul" with "Politico attempts distance Johnson from Paul."

All you people buying into and trying to sell Gary Johnson as the anti-Ron Paul need to get a friggin' life, and a clue.
Exactly!

I would prefer him to run for Senate. But if he doesn't, that's ok, the more the merrier so long as he doesn't split Ron's voting segment.

And I don't see anything he's really said this far to be that objectionable.

The more I hear about Gary Johnson the more I dislike him.Where are you getting your information from, the MSM?! :confused:

Even RP isn't perfect, and GJ is less perfect than Ron. But GJ is much better than anyone else running for President, OTHER than Ron... by a mile. He's going to talk about our issues so he will help raise the rhetoric.

Sola_Fide
02-14-2011, 04:54 PM
Matt,

Was your second choice Rand or Gary at CPAC?

sailingaway
02-14-2011, 04:55 PM
I'm betting Rand got most of the write ins, which would be why they mentioned only a youtube meme. No way he didn't get as much as Bachmann.

muzzled dogg
02-14-2011, 04:55 PM
kinda a random appearance by adam kokesh in this thread

Matt Collins
02-14-2011, 04:56 PM
Matt,

Was your second choice Rand or Gary at CPAC?Originally, and then someone informed me that I could vote for Ron twice, so I changed my vote. Strategically the idea was that I wanted to ensure Ron would win.

BamaFanNKy
02-14-2011, 04:56 PM

This.

Sola_Fide
02-14-2011, 04:57 PM
Originally, and then someone informed me that I could vote for Ron twice, so I changed my vote. Strategically the idea was that I wanted to ensure Ron would win.

Cool.

runningdiz
02-14-2011, 05:59 PM
The title of this article is dumb. It does not take brains to realize their "no" has a different impact. Ron is in the legislative branch. Garry was in the executive branch in his state. Their "no" was not different just the impact it had based on the level of government they're in.

QueenB4Liberty
02-14-2011, 06:11 PM
I just don't want Gary Johnson to split Ron Paul's vote if Ron Paul decides to run. Gary Johnson doesn't have Ron Paul's history of consistency and that is very important. Even if Ron Paul doesn't run, there's very little chance I'll support Johnson.

BamaFanNKy
02-14-2011, 06:15 PM
I just don't want Gary Johnson to split Ron Paul's vote if Ron Paul decides to run. Gary Johnson doesn't have Ron Paul's history of consistency and that is very important. Even if Ron Paul doesn't run, there's very little chance I'll support Johnson.

He has an 8 year history. Are you advocating only career politicians for President?

Tinnuhana
02-14-2011, 07:00 PM
latest letter from GJ:

Friends,

There were two straw polls over the weekend whose results I would like to share with you. At the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) this weekend, Gov. Gary Johnson finished 3rd in the widely-reported 2012 presidential straw poll. Perhaps more impressively, Gov. Johnson was the top “second choice” presidential candidate of CPAC attendees from across the country.

Equally exciting, Gov. Johnson also handily won a straw poll conducted at the Republican Liberty Caucus (RLC) National Convention. These results far exceed the expectations laid out for Gov. Johnson in the mainstream media, and are particularly impressive considering that CPAC attendees only found out two days before the start of the conference that Gov. Johnson would have an opportunity to address them. (You may view Gov. Johnson's speech here).
Please take a moment to read the press release below about this weekend’s exciting results. We greatly appreciate the intellectual and financial support that you continue to give Gov. Johnson's Our America Initiative as he spreads the message of liberty throughout the country.
Sincerely,
Ron Nielson
Director
OUR America Initiative

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
info@ouramericainitiative.com
Governor Gary Johnson receives strong straw poll showing from CPAC and Republican Liberty Caucus- 3rd and 1st, respectively; exceeds expectations at both
Former Governor of New Mexico spoke to both groups this weekend; brings unique voice of leadership on fiscal restraint and personal liberties to Republican Party
February 12, 2011, Washington, DC — Gary Johnson, former Republican Governor of New Mexico, spoke this past week at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) and the Republican Liberty Caucus (RLC) National Convention. At CPAC, Johnson placed 3rd in the Presidential straw poll, despite being notified only two days prior to the event that he would be allowed to speak to the general audience. Johnson finished in 1st place in the RLC’s Presidential straw poll.
Longtime Gary Johnson strategist Ron Nielson was amazed at the groundswell of support for Governor Johnson at both conferences this week. “There was a lot of talk about Governor Johnson at CPAC. Many people were meeting him for the first time and they liked his message. In particular, the younger crowd seems to be supportive and fired up.” Nielson went on to say that “Gary Johnson provides a voice of needed reason and common sense leadership within the Republican Party. He is willing to talk about issues that otherwise would not be heard. We are thrilled with the results; the support Gary Johnson received exceeded our expectations.”
Gary Johnson is consistently heralded as a true fiscal conservative. As Governor of New Mexico, he eliminated the State’s budget deficit and cut the rate of growth in state government in half. Additionally, for the past year, he has continued to emphasize the danger of our federal debt, and how it poses the greatest single threat to our national security.
During CPAC, several organizations sponsored events on behalf of Governor Johnson, including: Americans for Tax Reform, Young Americans for Liberty, the Republican Liberty Caucus, Students for Liberty, Students for Sensible Drug Policy, MPP, Citizens Opposing Prohibition, the Free and Equal Election Foundation, the Log Cabin Republicans, and GOProud. Please contact Sue Winchester at info@ouramericainitiative.com or 800.662.9601 to schedule an interview.
# # #
About Governor Gary Johnson: As Governor of New Mexico from 1994 to 2002, Gary Johnson was known for his common-sense business approach to governing. Since launching OUR America in 2009, Governor Johnson has traveled to 34 states around the country, engaging the public in open dialogue regarding pertinent issues of the day, including: lowering taxes, reducing deficits and creating jobs. Governor Johnson also supports marijuana legalization, immigration work visas and ending the war in Afghanistan, a conflict he has repeatedly stated the United States can no longer afford.
Additional information at www.ouramericainitiative.com. Twitter: http://twitter.com/ GovGaryJohnson. Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ GovGaryJohnson.
Financial contributions may be made at: www.ouramericainitiative.com/ donate.