View Full Version : Ron Paul: The CPAC Rock Star

RonPaulFanInGA
02-11-2011, 04:28 PM
http://hotlineoncall.nationaljournal.com/archives/2011/02/ron-paul-the-cp.php

Anti Federalist
02-11-2011, 04:37 PM
Positive press?

How is this possible?

I thought everything was banished to the dark night of oblivion because of people speaking their minds yesterday?

:rolleyes:

;)

specsaregood
02-11-2011, 04:39 PM
Positive press?
How is this possible?
I thought everything was banished to the dark night of oblivion because of people speaking their minds yesterday?
:rolleyes:
;)

Would you want to be the one publically standing up against that tidal wave?

sailingaway
02-11-2011, 04:44 PM
The left doesn't know what to make of this. On the one hand the last thing they want is for Ron to gain more credibility, on the other hand, there is the Patriot Act and the military spending.....and they like nothing at all about the others at CPAC.

what to do?

amy31416
02-11-2011, 04:55 PM
The left doesn't know what to make of this. On the one hand the last thing they want is for Ron to gain more credibility, on the other hand, there is the Patriot Act and the military spending.....and they like nothing at all about the others at CPAC.

what to do?

Squeal about his proposals to end entitlements and claim he wants to dump poor people into sewage-filled gutters.

sailingaway
02-11-2011, 04:59 PM
Squeal about his proposals to end entitlements and claim he wants to dump poor people into sewage-filled gutters.

oh, I'm sure they'll come around to that. But with Rand they waited until the general election.

matt0611
02-11-2011, 05:00 PM

Yup, this.
And say he's for free markets that got us into this mess blah blah, poor people and old people dieing on the streets blah blah