PDA

View Full Version : Benjamin Freedman: The Hidden Tyranny (1961)

WarDog
02-11-2011, 12:13 PM
Benjamin H. Freedman was one of the most intriguing and amazing individuals of the 20th century. Born in 1890, he was a successful Jewish businessman of New York City at one time principal owner of the Woodbury Soap Company. Mr. Freedman knew what he was talking about because he had been an insider at the highest levels of organizations to gain power over our nation.

http://wideeyecinema.com/?p=542

Walt Disney's logo is"Capturing your imagination" America was founded on MASONIC FREEMASONRY or Kabbala.Freemasonry is the founding of "America" Freemasons sought "A"merca or the western star
This means the Western Star Venus. Venus is the Red White & Blue star. The statute of LIBERTY is Their LIGHT BEARER COLUMBIA Shes their Goddess.Your Capital Building's are TEMPLES with each having a CORNER STONE from the FREEMASONS. They ORDAIN their CRAFT with WINE CORN & OIL. www.vigilantcitizen.com or www.freemantv.com (alternately "Kabbala"(h) or "Qabala

emazur
02-11-2011, 03:16 PM
In the 2nd part of this video, there is a much shortened version of this speech that is very powerful and has cool graphics:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGoedwgFSbs

I've been interested in checking out some of his claims. You just don't hear about this stuff in history class

Travlyr
02-11-2011, 04:24 PM
In the 2nd part of this video, there is a much shortened version of this speech that is very powerful and has cool graphics:

I've been interested in checking out some of his claims. You just don't hear about this stuff in history class
It does take some digging to get this great information. Thanks for posting this video. The background music is annoying and distracting, but the information is good.

emazur
02-11-2011, 05:35 PM
I thought the background music greatly added to the drama, though I may be biased b/c I love Pachelbel's Cannon.

Travlyr
02-11-2011, 05:53 PM
I thought the background music greatly added to the drama, though I may be biased b/c I love Pachelbel's Cannon.

I don't completely disagree, but it was too loud and distracting for me.