PDA

View Full Version : Rand's video not on CPAC website Trumps and Rumsfield's are

sailingaway
02-11-2011, 09:25 AM
UPDATE - They added it but still not to the schedule. It is on the video part if you are specifically looking for it.

Archived Videos - Thursday, February 10, 2011
9:15 AM Rep. Michele Bachmann (MN) Keynote Address
9:45 AM Sen. Ron Johnson (WI)
10:15 AM Sen. Pat Toomey (PA)
11:15 AM Rep. Kristi Noem (SD)
11:45 AM Rep. Raul Labrador (ID)
12:00 PM Senator Mitch McConnell (KY)
12:30 PM The Hon. Newt Gingrich
1:00 PM Reagan at 100: Role Model for the Next Generation
2:00 PM Hon. Rick Santorum
2:30 PM Traditional Marriage and Society
3:15 PM Wayne LaPierre, CEO of National Rifle Association
3:30 PM Donald Trump
4:00 PM Defender of the Constitution Award (Donald Rumsfeld)
4:30 PM Rep. Paul Ryan (WI)
7:30 PM Presidential Banquet: John Boehner, Media Fairness Caucus Award, Reince Priebus, Marco Rubio, Al Cardenas, Ray Stevens, and Arthur Brooks

And Ron's from last year, when he won the straw poll isn't on either.

And they just got a new chairman.

I hear Ron is losing an Iphone app cpac app poll the results of which will be announced with the straw poll. I am trying to find the app but if you have an iphone, get it and vote.

Disconsolate
02-11-2011, 09:43 AM
If Ron was winning the iPhone app battle there wouldn't be a word said about it from them. We all know this is going to be a battle, so let's give it our best!

edit: Downloading app and voting now.

JohnEngland
02-11-2011, 09:46 AM
Isn't it here:

http://video.cpac.org/speaker/rand-paul

Though I can't watch the video since I'm not registered...

sailingaway
02-11-2011, 09:50 AM
Isn't it here:

http://video.cpac.org/speaker/rand-paul

Though I can't watch the video since I'm not registered...

It is on now, but not on the index you have to go through with iphone. I registered.

I am trying to find the iphone app which I didn't download before, and now can't find.

Kregisen
02-11-2011, 09:59 AM
Is this only an app for iphone? I have a droid

civusamericanus
02-11-2011, 10:12 AM
UPDATE - They added it but still not to the schedule. It is on the video part if you are specifically looking for it.

And Ron's from last year, when he won the straw poll isn't on either.

And they just got a new chairman.

I hear Ron is losing an Iphone app cpac app poll the results of which will be announced with the straw poll. I am trying to find the app but if you have an iphone, get it and vote.
Keep documenting everything they say and do, we all have video/camera phones, comnputers with screen shot capabilities, so let's get those bastards!

I'm collecting my screen shots of bias by organizations and media. Errors occur, but when they purposefully and continually try to suppress Ron Paul and now Rand Paul, we need to simply expose them for the liars, cheats, and agents of the devil that they are!

I've got screen shots of the 2010 CPAC Video's that don't have Ron Paul listed too.