PDA

View Full Version : Chris Wallace And Mike Gallagher Laugh It Up Over Trump's Comment

Sola_Fide
02-11-2011, 08:53 AM
I hesitate to even try to search for the audio of this...but I was listening to morning talk radio and caught these two jackoffs laughing about Trump's clip.

Expect this on all the shows today.

William R
02-11-2011, 09:00 AM
I hesitate to even try to search for the audio of this...but I was listening to morning talk radio and caught these two jackoffs laughing about Trump's clip.

Expect this on all the shows today.

Fox News has been running it every 15 minutes. Thanks kids. You did a bang up job of making Ron Paul look good.

Bruno
02-11-2011, 09:02 AM
Say it on every thread, why don't ya.

Justinjj1
02-11-2011, 09:03 AM
edit

nevermind

Austrian Econ Disciple
02-11-2011, 09:03 AM
Fox News has been running it every 15 minutes. Thanks kids. You did a bang up job of making Ron Paul look good.

I guess we all should shutup and just get in line like a good little mundane. Do you even know what happened? How about you watch the clip and see for yourself how Trump brought this on himself. You think everyone should have sat there and done nothing when Trump said Paul was unelectable? Give me a break.

William R
02-11-2011, 09:36 AM
I guess we all should shutup and just get in line like a good little mundane. Do you even know what happened? How about you watch the clip and see for yourself how Trump brought this on himself. You think everyone should have sat there and done nothing when Trump said Paul was unelectable? Give me a break.

Ron Paul---Be respectful. Are you sure you're a Ron Paul supporter?? Don't clap, remain seated, go get something to drink, but interrupting someone when they're speaking is rude son. Booing someone who has been invited by the host is rude. What if Romney supporters start booing Ron Paul and interrupting his speech. I suspect you'd be outraged. If you don't like someone remain silent. Walk out. But don't act like a punk kid.

georgiaboy
02-11-2011, 09:40 AM
wow, the establishment must really be scared this time around. Marginalization already being attempted. Ron just has to run now.

btw, every time that clip is run, guess what happens? Ron Paul's name is mentioned.

William R
02-11-2011, 09:43 AM
wow, the establishment must really be scared this time around. Marginalization already being attempted. Ron just has to run now.

btw, every time that clip is run, guess what happens? Ron Paul's name is mentioned.

Keep deluding yourself.

Bruno
02-11-2011, 09:44 AM
Keep deluding yourself.

What that he said do you disagree with?

lester1/2jr
02-11-2011, 09:46 AM
WHo cares waht Chris Wallace and Mike Gallagher think? What have they done? Do they really think Donald Trump is going to be the next president?

Chieppa1
02-11-2011, 09:58 AM
We call these people "talking heads", then cry when they make fun of us. OH NO! The mindless idiots who live for FOX News won't vote for Ron now! They won't be voting for him ANYWAY. Does anyone here even leave their house and interact with these people? Wars are good, gays are bad, 9/11, 9/11, Muslims want to kill us. That's what they vote on. Ron Paul doesn't believe in ANYTHING they do. Dream world if you think we are going to convert the McCain/Palin crowd. They want to hang everyone over at WikiLeaks. What friends of liberty do you see?

We win by building our numbers. Just like in 08.

SilentBull
02-11-2011, 10:21 AM

What I saw was a speaker being interrupted, which is what Paul asked his supporters not to do.

SilentBull
02-11-2011, 10:23 AM
I would like to know the age of the members of this forum who think that what the Paul supporters did was OK. I think there is a correlation.

reduen
02-11-2011, 10:26 AM
I would like to know the age of the members of this forum who think that what the Paul supporters did was OK. I think there is a correlation.

Bruno
02-11-2011, 10:40 AM

It wasn't necessarily the best move, but it is making headlines. Now to make lemonade out of it.

Liberty Rebellion
02-11-2011, 11:01 AM
Wait, we care about what Chris Wallace thinks?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHLnP8VuoV4

BuddyRey
02-11-2011, 11:08 AM
If Mike Wallace laughed at Ron Paul, I'd be surprised and hurt. But Chris Wallace is an absolute joke. He's a "journalist" in the same way Paris Hilton is an "actress".

driller80545
02-11-2011, 11:16 AM

specsaregood
02-11-2011, 11:34 AM

35 and I just wish they had heckled better. Such as, "Deficits Don't Matter!"

Chieppa1
02-11-2011, 11:42 AM
Please don't start the "I'm older so I'm wiser" bullshit. That's the Neo-Con/liberal cop out when I call them on their shit.

Ron Paul: "The young people really like my message". Let us young people spread it. We don't need parenting.

Funny, didn't hear Dr. Paul denounce his supporters yet....

newbitech
02-11-2011, 11:55 AM

edit: you are probably wrong about that correlation btw.

low preference guy
02-11-2011, 03:07 PM
this is great. it increases Ron Paul's name recognition. i can't understand why some of you are complaining.

Sola_Fide
02-11-2011, 03:36 PM
this is great. it increases Ron Paul's name recognition.

No it doesn't. No way. If Romney said it, then yes, it would be significant. But Donald Trump? Come on bro...

Cap
02-11-2011, 03:40 PM
If that's all the neo-cons have, it's pretty lame. By the way, I'm 56.

Rocco
02-11-2011, 03:42 PM
Well, as an 18 year old who agrees that what Paul supporters did hurts our movement, I am against this "I've been on this planet longer then you have" bullshit argument. Its anti intellectual and a total cop out. What our guys did is bad because it alienated people, it doesnt take age to see that.

Tonewah
02-11-2011, 03:52 PM
I would ask Wallace if he takes his marching orders from Darth Vader... and isn't Gallagher the dude who used to smash watermelons? If not, I don't know WTF he is, nor do I care.

low preference guy
02-11-2011, 04:12 PM
No it doesn't. No way. If Romney said it, then yes, it would be significant. But Donald Trump? Come on bro...

it doesn't matter who said it, it's in the news.

RyanRSheets
02-11-2011, 04:18 PM
I am 23 and I think that the people who booed should have stayed home. All the people who found us "annoying" were just reminded of that.

TomtheTinker
02-11-2011, 04:25 PM
But Donald Trump? Come on bro

More people know who Donald Trump is than Mitt Romney.

Sola_Fide
02-11-2011, 04:26 PM
it doesn't matter who said it, it's in the news.

Yes it does matter. Donald Trump is a joke and everybody knows it.

Travlyr
02-11-2011, 04:30 PM
When you are young, a 20 or 30 year remedy seems justifiable. When you get to be 50+ ... the sooner the better. The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Tinnuhana
02-11-2011, 04:33 PM
Slightly OT, but whenever I see the video clip of George Steph. telling Ron, "That's not going to happen", I wish Ron had said, "So, George, you're speaking from personal experience, right?"

farrar
02-11-2011, 04:37 PM

I am 17, but I am disappointed with all the unnecessary rudeness. Its one thing to get loud when our guys are on the scene... But when the other guys are out show respect... or pretend you are.

If they want to start it, then shame on them... but don't stoop to their level. Let the crickets in the room be their reward, and when Ron and Rand are on the show... then is the time to let the world know how much the others suck by how much Ron and Rand Rock.

There are alot of people who are not ron paul supporters who never will be because of all the boos. Applause makes people investigate and wish to understand "why is he so great, why are they so passionate?" Boos, just make you look like a jackass.

fj45lvr
02-11-2011, 06:15 PM
nobody "went Egyptian" on the Neo-cons???

dbill27
02-11-2011, 11:17 PM
Donald Trump seriously is a joke, very few people take him seriously, he is a parody of himself. When people think donald they think reality tv, rosie o donnel, hair, bankruptcy, rich father, ego maniac. Nobody will remember this come poll time, yelling probably wasnt a good idea, but it being on the news did get a lot of people (particularly youth) saying "who is ron paul" and maybe just a few of them googled his name. I am starting to think this was a positive thing

TheeJoeGlass
02-11-2011, 11:26 PM
Do you even know what Cpac is? Yes, some people will laugh at Ron. Some will laugh at Donald. Point is, Ron Paul owned Cpac, and those punk kids are the reason. Not you. If you paid for a ticket to cpac, made the trip to cpac, you can do whatever you want. Cpac is not a place where people go to sit down. And even if it used to be like that, it's not like that, anymore.

SilentBull
02-12-2011, 01:45 PM
Please don't start the "I'm older so I'm wiser" bullshit. That's the Neo-Con/liberal cop out when I call them on their shit.

Ron Paul: "The young people really like my message". Let us young people spread it. We don't need parenting.

I'm not even 30 yet. I was making a point about maturity. You can be a 50-year old supporter who is immature.

TheeJoeGlass
02-12-2011, 01:49 PM
How did it alienate people? You think Chris Wallace would ever be pro Ron Paul? In no way was the movemnet hurt by this successful weekend. I am beginning to think we got Neocons on this board, pushing this idea. Snowballs, or no snowballs, Sean Hannity will not support Ron Paul and will continue to use the same tactics against him.

Captain Shays
02-12-2011, 01:52 PM
I am 17, but I am disappointed with all the unnecessary rudeness. Its one thing to get loud when our guys are on the scene... But when the other guys are out show respect... or pretend you are.

If they want to start it, then shame on them... but don't stoop to their level. Let the crickets in the room be their reward, and when Ron and Rand are on the show... then is the time to let the world know how much the others suck by how much Ron and Rand Rock.

There are alot of people who are not ron paul supporters who never will be because of all the boos. Applause makes people investigate and wish to understand "why is he so great, why are they so passionate?" Boos, just make you look like a jackass.

Son, you are wise beyond your years. I totally agree at the ripe old age of 51

Captain Shays
02-12-2011, 02:03 PM
How did it alienate people? You think Chris Wallace would ever be pro Ron Paul? In no way was the movemnet hurt by this successful weekend. I am beginning to think we got Neocons on this board, pushing this idea. Snowballs, or no snowballs, Sean Hannity will not support Ron Paul and will continue to use the same tactics against him.

That's not the point man! We had to listen ALL DAY to talking heads about "those Ron Paul people" (said with disgust) There are a lot of people who might be hearing about Ron Paul for the first time from these talking heads. OK so the people who say it's name recognition get their name recognition but it's BAD NAME RECOGNITION. Those people don't want to hook up with a crowd that everyone seems to be laughing at, referencing with disgust, and putting down. They want to be on the side that's winning. Dom Giordano yesterday said "Ron Paul can't win he looks too much like Barney Fife and his supporters are a bunch of unruly kids". Great. So here is some guy 40, 50, 60 years old listening who isn't really plugging in to the internet, gets a lot of his information from mainstream media sources and all he hears about this Ron Paul is that his followers are rowdy kids who don't have any respect and doesn't have a chance to win.

Listen guys. EVERY ONE of us KNOWS what the media does. We saw it in the last election. We saw them lie, marginalize, laugh at, put down, criticize, and compare unfairly. We saw their dirty tricks too. What you guys did at CPAC just gave them more ammunition. They don't need REAL ammunition. We should force them to make up their own then we can expose them but now....... we have to expose them PLUS explain away the actions of a few immature individuals who whether they know it or like it or not, represented Ron Paul and all of us too.

On that note, they are just looking and waiting for some crazy loon to come out with the "911 was an inside job" at a Ron Paul event or wearing a Ron Paul Tshirt saying it.
I don't believe the government's story about 911 any more than anyone else, but I'm going to keep my thoughts on that real close to the vest so I don't hurt Ron Paul's chances or ruin your good efforts.

bunklocoempire
02-12-2011, 02:16 PM

I believe it has more to do with how one takes and gives constructive criticism. How many of us have taken an art class or such where we were asked to take and also provide constructive criticism?

Just asking.

Example: I loved what the "unruly" said, but I didn't like the way they said it. ;)

IMO we are still of a r3v07ution, and not simply a revolution,

even after all the enormous changes like going from bunchies to :collins:

....:D

Bunkloco

lester1/2jr
02-12-2011, 02:21 PM
Not that I am saying ron paul is God or something but there are going to be naysayers and people who make unfair judgements no matter what. Alot of people probably heard Jesus and were like "what is tha guy talking about?" and just didn't get it. it's no big deal.

driller80545
02-12-2011, 02:26 PM
Should have started chanting " Bring in Ivana" Which divorce was that? The third or the fourth?

driller80545
02-12-2011, 02:28 PM

ooh, that's hard. that one hurt

TomtheTinker
02-12-2011, 02:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--375PlwiCw