PDA

View Full Version : Huckabee wants to control you

Politicallore
10-22-2007, 09:35 PM
Huckabee wants to control you

click on the text to read the full article!

Huckabee wants to control you and wants to tell you what to do. He knows better than you, at least that what Mike Huckabee thinks. Who is in the “first tier” of candidates? There is a fierce battle between Mike Huckabee and Ron Paul. Huckabee is always jumping on Paul in the debates trying to suppress him. If what Ron Paul says is true Huckabee isn’t a classic conservative republican. Is Ron Paul right? I believe so…

If Mike Huckabee had his way we would not be allowed to smoke in public places. I am sorry Mike Huckabee if you have had your own personal problems, but just because you have does not mean you can force your believes on us. (http://www.politicallore.com/?p=52)

steph3n
10-22-2007, 09:50 PM
btw, beliefs not believes :)

Politicallore
10-22-2007, 09:58 PM
woops ;) I will change that right now...

Thanks

werdd
10-22-2007, 10:20 PM
this guy needs to go, he is just linking us to his site with tons of adds effectively making money off of us.

silverhandorder
10-22-2007, 10:25 PM
this guy needs to go, he is just linking us to his site with tons of adds effectively making money off of us.

I really don't care. I enjoyed the read

Politicallore
10-22-2007, 10:25 PM
Umm... so far I have only posted 3 articles... I also am very committed to supporting Ron Paul's message. Go to the website read it, don't click on the ads if you do not want to... lol

Politicallore
10-22-2007, 10:26 PM
I really don't care. I enjoyed the read

Thank you!

Politicallore
10-23-2007, 04:14 PM
bump

read the other posts too!

NewEnd
10-23-2007, 09:00 PM
If you click on the link above this thread, you will see it is actually Hucks agenda to mimic Ron Paul, and weaken his base by drawing voters.

When signing up to beon the email list:

Please select Issues of interest
The Constitution
National Security/Foreign Policy: Iraq
Foreign Policy: Israel
Immigration
Taxes/Economy
Education And The Arts
Health Care
Faith and Politics
Sanctity of Life
Marriage
2nd Amendment Rights
National Security/Foreign Policy: War On Terror
Energy Independence
Crisis Management
Agriculture
Vertical Politics
Veterans' Bill Of Rights

Note, how Pauls pets issues aare the top issues for huckabee....

either that, or the page is tailored because I clicked on an ad from my gmail, which was a ron paul email.