PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin Sarah Palin: Foreign aid should not be considered 'holy grail'

bobbyw24
02-11-2011, 06:55 AM
The U.S. may need to "pull back" its foreign aid for some countries, former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R) said Thursday evening.

Palin, prompted by a question about whether it was appropriate for the U.S. to supply aid to the government of Egypt, suggested it was time to consider cuts to foreign aid across the board.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/143433-palin-pull-back-foreign-aid

roho76
02-11-2011, 07:32 AM
Well, let's thank Rand for bringing this to the table for debate. He is going to make a great replacement for when his father retires. Of course I'm sure Sara "AIPAC" Palin isn't including Israel in this. But it's nice to be hearing this from die hard NeoCons.

EDIT: Not that Ron hasn't been talking about this but I think people are more inclined to listen to Rand over Ron.

bobbyw24
02-11-2011, 07:32 AM
Well, let's thank Rand for bringing this to the table for debate. He is going to make a great replacement for when his father retires. Of course I'm sure Sara "AIPAC" Palin isn't including Israel in this. But it's nice to be hearing this from die hard NeoCons.

Exactly