giskard
10-22-2007, 09:25 PM
I need the following:

- official record showing she voted for recent extension of Patriot Act
- ditto for voting to bomb Iran
- ditto for first round of Patriot Act
- ditto for exanding wiretapping powers
- video of debate where she said "Iran is a threat to us..."
- any more incriminating official records and videos, straight from the harlot's, er, horse's mouth

TIA

garrettwombat
10-22-2007, 09:28 PM
eh nvm

Lord Xar
10-22-2007, 09:36 PM
its all over youtube... Its all over.. Just google it.. I mean, its common knowledge.. Also, you might want to throw in her fundraising scandals..... there is a good google video on it..

GML3G
10-22-2007, 09:44 PM
woops wrong link. see post below.

H.R. 3199 reauthorizes the Patriot Act.

GML3G
10-22-2007, 09:46 PM
http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=109&session=2&vote=00029

Corrected Link

bbachtung
10-22-2007, 10:08 PM
She still refuses to say that voting for the Iraq War was a mistake:

Regrets Bush's handling of war, but not her war vote
Q: You've been critical of Pres. Bush's handling of the war. But you have not apologized for your vote to authorize that action.

CLINTON: I regret the way the president used the authority that Congress gave him. I thought it made sense to get inspector back into Iraq, and backing it up with coercive diplomacy. I was worried that there were residual WMD, and that Saddam could have done something quite irrational. We know now that this administration never intended to let the inspectors do their job and contain Saddam. I take responsibility for my vote. I regret that we've had strategic blunders and misjudgments. But if we knew then what we know now, there never would have been a vote, and there never would have been a war. This president chose that war and unfortunately, was ill-prepared for what was needed to be done to be successful.

Q: Do you regret voting that way at the time?

CLINTON: I regret the way he used it. I don't believe in do-overs in life. I made the best judgment at the time.

Source: NY 2006 Senate Debate, moderated by Bill Ritter Oct 22, 2006

Netwarrior
10-22-2007, 10:35 PM
She was on the Board of Directors of Wal-Mart for 6 years. She's known as Wal-Mart's First Lady. Just google: Hillary Clinton Walmart

sandersondavis
10-22-2007, 11:10 PM
I need the following:

<Lots of stuff snipped>

TIA

May I suggest that you have an obsession with this one voter.
Is she worth the time?
What else could you be doing with your time?

I get the feeling that she has you running around like a trained circus dog. She will never take you seriously.

It is also possible that Hillary may not be the winner in the primary and then you'll have to go through all this research with another democratic candidate.

In my experience, answering these questions turns into a never ending discussion and you never win.

I would introduce her to Ron Paul with slim jims and flyers. Give her a business card with your meetup group info on it. Then LEAVE. Make yourself scarce. Put a high value on Your time.

A lot of this politicking stuff is a lot like dating. If you appear needy you'll never get laid. (If you're begging for votes, you'll never get them.)

I'm serious. This girl you are talking to is controlling your life. Don't let her! Don't forget that you are fulfilling a need for her too. Let her know that before you spend much more time with her that she has to prove herself worthy. If she wants questions answered tell her you will be happy to AFTER she does a little research on her own. Then tell her to call you. Make it clear by your words and actions that you don't need her. Make her earn your attention.

Of course you need to be tactful. One way is to say, "I'd love to chat a while but I have to go meet someone who has already done their homework [SMILE]. Go do some basic research and Google Hillary and Fund Raising Scandal and give me a call. Maybe we could squeeze in a cup of coffee."

Don't even hint that you might call her, refuse her number if offered. "Hey, just call me when you have done your homework. If you don't call I'll just assume that you don't know how to surf the internet."

DON'T BE NEEDY. You have places to go and people to see.
Use Humor and never bash the other person's candidate. It's not necessary and it's like calling the person stupid.

I'm serious about this stuff, the social dynamics are very similar, maybe even identical.

Did I lose everybody?

When you run out of people to talk to then go read this thread by nexalacer:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=26312

jointhefightforfreedom
10-23-2007, 02:29 AM
Here is all the ammo you need !
http://prorev.com/connex.htm