PDA

View Full Version : We can't change what happend today, let's focus on tommorow.

keh10
02-10-2011, 11:14 PM
There's probably like 50 threads going on right now about the Trump/Cheney/Rumsfeld controversy. Some are bashing and others are praising the behavior that our supporters showed. But there is nothing we can do about it except argue with each other. Why not forget about it for now and turn our attention to a brighter light and get ready for Ron's kick ass speech tomorrow :cool:

Ron Paul 2012!!!

DirtMcGirt
02-10-2011, 11:37 PM
I can only imagine what this place is going to be like if RP runs in 2012...At this rate someone might go into cardiac arrest while replying to a post during RP's 1st debate...Its going to be bonkers... I hope RP blows the roof off CPAC manana!

Valli6
02-10-2011, 11:50 PM
People are obsessing over it and it's a waste of time. I mean who out there thought twice about the booing over RP's straw poll win last year?! (Besides us, I mean.) Does anyone imagine Romney's people were posting multiple threads hashing out that incident? :rolleyes:

UtahApocalypse
02-10-2011, 11:54 PM
I hope one night is enough for some people to grow up

Dave Aiello
02-11-2011, 12:30 AM
Today, I was ashamed to be associated with Ron Paul. The immaturity of many supporters was astonishing, and gives the movement an AWFUL image.

vita3
02-11-2011, 01:58 AM
America is about indivuals & will always be. Ron Paul supporters should not be a cult

hotbrownsauce
02-11-2011, 02:35 AM
I can only imagine what this place is going to be like if RP runs in 2012...At this rate someone might go into cardiac arrest while replying to a post during RP's 1st debate...Its going to be bonkers... I hope RP blows the roof off CPAC manana! I think that is the first time during reading something I ever had an uncontrollable sudden outburst of laughter. Thank god I wasn't eating or I would have choked.

I reread it and it's continuing to make me laugh. hahaha you are sooo friggin right!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: I'm sorry but I can't stop laughing.(wipes the tears away)

devil21
02-11-2011, 04:03 AM
America is about indivuals & will always be. Ron Paul supporters should not be a cult

Honoring the Dr's request to be respectful does not make one a cult member.

I can only imagine what this place is going to be like if RP runs in 2012...At this rate someone might go into cardiac arrest while replying to a post during RP's 1st debate...Its going to be bonkers... I hope RP blows the roof off CPAC manana!

So true. RPF during the first campaign will have seemed quiet and orderly by comparison.