PDA

View Full Version : Various takes by students (not ours) on day 1 of CPAC

sailingaway
02-10-2011, 10:43 PM
http://wkuatcpac.blogspot.com/

driller80545
02-10-2011, 10:53 PM
Man, these people are dumber than rocks. US hasn't got a chance.

specsaregood
02-10-2011, 10:54 PM
Man, these people are dumber than rocks. US hasn't got a chance.

Yes, evidently Trump is brutal honest and super duper awesome. geezus

Austrian Econ Disciple
02-10-2011, 10:59 PM
These are all poli sci majors and they are completely devoid of any knowledge....Of course once they get their State-license qualifying them as experts they will continue their non-knowledgable selves and people will believe they actually know what is going on. Whereas, those of us libertarians who follow philosophy, economics, politics, geo-politics, far-off countries politics, etc. will be seen as whatever epithet you have in their arsenal. It is truly disgusting. Maybe they will learn a few things though.

ammorris
02-10-2011, 11:01 PM
Some folks here should probably read this and think about how we are perceived by other people.

driller80545
02-10-2011, 11:03 PM
Some folks here should probably read this and think about how we are perceived by other people.

These people don't percieve - they just believe what they are told to believe.

justinc.1089
02-10-2011, 11:03 PM
Yes, evidently Trump is brutal honest and super duper awesome. geezus

And the Donald is BRUTALLY honest about RAND Paul not having a chance of being elected!

:o:(:eek:

ammorris
02-10-2011, 11:05 PM
These people don't percieve - they just believe what they are told to believe.

Yeah. Everyone who is not a member of Ron Paul Forums is just too fucking stupid to think for themselves, and couldn't possibly be influenced in a libertarian direction. I sure am glad I'm one of the enlightened ones.

driller80545
02-10-2011, 11:06 PM
Did you read the comments?

ammorris
02-10-2011, 11:11 PM
I did. They are pretty typical of a mainstream Republican mindset, but a lot of mainstream Republicans are open to new ideas these days. We might have a chance of swaying these people, if we weren't so busy talking down to them and disrupting the speakers they went to hear.

kah13176
02-10-2011, 11:25 PM
"The highlight of my day, however was the surprise appearance of Mr. Donald Trump who was welcomed with a lovely "booooo" and negativity by the Free Liberty fans. This conference is for all Conservatism activists, however the Tea Party and Libertarians defied unity and supported separate faction. To me, this was utter and upmost disrespect. However, this is politics, and I guess I am just a political virgin who doesn't know better. Subsequently, an honor was awarded to our country's great, Donald Rumsfeld, who was also welcomed in a negative way by the same libertarian, Ron Paul supporters. I lost my mind though, when an individual exclaimed, "WAR CRIMINAL" out of the blue when surprise guest, former VP Dick Cheney arrived with Rumsfeld. I could not believe this had happened, and this is when I knew that politics is politics. He was then followed out by multiple secret service men. DID ALL OF THAT REALLY JUST HAPPEN A COUPLE ROWS IN FRONT OF ME? I am still in disbelief."

FSP-Rebel
02-10-2011, 11:31 PM
Rumsfeld is one of my favs. Cheney too

civusamericanus
02-10-2011, 11:31 PM
They're like little babies young and impressionable, these are exactly the ones who need a truth pill. Imagine, their brains exploding if they were awaken to the truth. If I was 20 years younger and not married, I'd ahhh... have a lot of fun unraveling the propoganda Professor Joel Turner, has been feeding these students.

Just remember "The Tale of Two Bulls"... They like beer, Michelle Bachman treated. Someone needs to convince them to party with Liberty minded people. hehe

MikeStanart
02-10-2011, 11:57 PM
These are all poli sci majors and they are completely devoid of any knowledge....Of course once they get their State-license qualifying them as experts they will continue their non-knowledgable selves and people will believe they actually know what is going on. Whereas, those of us libertarians who follow philosophy, economics, politics, geo-politics, far-off countries politics, etc. will be seen as whatever epithet you have in their arsenal. It is truly disgusting. Maybe they will learn a few things though.

As a political science major, I take offense, sir!

:D

But I know it's not directed towards me!

Jack Bauer
02-10-2011, 11:59 PM
These are your typical frat daddies and sorostitutes.

Don't get your hopes high.