tldr:
ron paul is an anti-semite
ron paul supporters are nut jobs
ron paul is kooky
Dick Cheney is awesome

Badger Paul
02-10-2011, 07:04 PM
Welcome to cult known as Freeperville.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is not about dialouge anymore. This is freakin' war!

TheeJoeGlass
02-10-2011, 07:07 PM
I love how they acknowledge that, before anyone has announced anything, Ron Paul supporters are everywhere. That was a recurring complaint during that thread. Nice...

micahnelson
02-10-2011, 07:11 PM

If you want to change peoples minds, don't go to forums of people who disagree with you. Go to issues based forums. Go to forums for hobbyist toy makers and discuss how Ron Paul opposed the "so called" safe toy acts. Go to farming forums and tell them how Ron Paul opposes Monsanto's attempts at destroying our agriculture. Don't try to convert people from One politician to another, go recruit the unaffiliated and target them based on causes.

Corto_Maltese
02-10-2011, 07:12 PM
lol
"They are legit Paultards. The PAC was even buying tickets and some of the known Tards like Matt Collins were organizing folks to go."

Anti Federalist
02-10-2011, 07:51 PM
If you want to change peoples minds, don't go to forums of people who disagree with you. Go to issues based forums. Go to forums for hobbyist toy makers and discuss how Ron Paul opposed the "so called" safe toy acts. Go to farming forums and tell them how Ron Paul opposes Monsanto's attempts at destroying our agriculture. Don't try to convert people from One politician to another, go recruit the unaffiliated and target them based on causes.

That's powerful mojo there.

+rep

Pericles
02-10-2011, 07:56 PM

Agreed +rep

Inflation
02-10-2011, 08:11 PM
WHAH! Ron Paul has too many supporters! Let's CUT & RUN back to freekrepublic and discuss how sour our grapes are, like brave little jingo keyboard warriors!

Welcome to cult known as Freeperville.

If anybody has doubts about the danger to conservatism posed by the Freetards, look no further than their threads about Egypt.

Freepers say they support democracy and freedom, but then support Mubarak.

Go figure. Pat Hagee and the Zionist mind-controllers have their herd of Fundy Cattle convinced that there is a Mooooooooslim Conspiracy hiding behind every world event.

As far as FreekRepublic is concerned, the Egyptian Army should simply massacre the protesters. Because they're not "REALLY" against 30 years of dictatorship and supposedly controlled by the Learned Elders Of Islam or something.

The constant braying for blood on that site is so disgusting many 10+ year posters have basically told RimJob to go roll himself off the nearest pier.

It's "Kill dem Faggerts, Kill dem Mooslims" over there, 24/7.

Mr.Fish
02-10-2011, 11:55 PM
I am always at a loss when I see someone being criticised for being ANTI-WAR. As a Brit, I despise how willingly Blair followed into the war, but that is for another day.

What I really don't understand is how they can seriously call Rumsfeld "a true patriot." Perhaps this is because I'm not an American citizen, but I know for a fact that if Blair had been awarded a Knighthood or an OBE in the UK for his role in the war on Afghanistan and Iraq, public outcry would have been absolutely tremendous.

I also find it hilariously Ironic how Rumsfeld has stated in his memoirs that he had made some mistakes regarding the war, such as disbanding the Iraqi army and stating mistruths about WMDs, and then has the gall to go and accept an award for his role. Then again, this doesn't surprise me, considering he also states he has no regrets about the cost of American lives used to remove Saddam Hussein from power.

All I can say is that if some of the Ron Paul supporters at CPAC continue to act the way they are currently (Heckling, yelling insults), then they are fueling the fires that allow these sorts of opinions of Libertarians to flourish.

Please, try to remain considerate. Do not attack someone on the spur of the moment. Think about the media fallout, and the fallout you may cast upon the rest of us.

You were lucky enough to get to CPAC. Consider that you are representing all of us now.

Represent us well.

Eric21ND
02-11-2011, 01:47 AM
Free Republic is an echo chamber of idiocy.

devil21
02-11-2011, 03:02 AM
I dunno, it looks like about 5 people total posting on that thread. Seems a few people really hate us enough to post 30 times on a single thread about how crazy we are. I think it's kinda funny actually. It's cool OldDeckHand, by all means, please spend all your time posting in the intellectual void known as FreeRepublic. Let the rest of us actually try to get things done.

angelatc
02-11-2011, 06:50 AM
Agorism, your link isn't actually broken. Damn these smart computing devices!