PDA

View Full Version : Donald Trump; UNELECTABLE!

RileyE104
02-10-2011, 05:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkWR7m7DrM0

Donald Trump can NOT get elected! He has a 0% chance of getting elected!
Please America, don't waste your time listening to a man with no real ideas. Instead, turn to leaders who actually talk about TRUE issues, like reigning in the Federal Reserve and reforming our fiscally-irresponsible and unsustainable foreign policy.

Everyone here should (make a YouTube account if you don't have one and do this) start downloading (use keepvid.com if you don't have a better way to pull videos) and uploading videos that show Donald Trump for what he is: UNELECTABLE! :)

eduardo89
02-10-2011, 05:31 PM
If Trump wins, it's gonna be huuuuuuuuuge

Humanae Libertas
02-10-2011, 05:53 PM
What experience does he have, other than being bankrupt twice.

dannno
02-10-2011, 05:57 PM

Are you sure it was only twice :confused:

BlackTerrel
02-10-2011, 09:33 PM
Sounds like a huge waste of time to be 100% honest. Trump is unelectable. He probably knows it and I doubt he will run.

Surely there are more productive uses of time and effort than making YouTube videos that poke fun at Donald Trump. Do you want to win an election or do you want to "take down everyone who dares says something negative about the great Ron Paul".

cindy25
02-10-2011, 10:04 PM
Trump might not be able to win a primary. but as a 3rd party he is viable.

actually Trump and Paul have the same problem, for different reasons, with the GOP base

BlackTerrel
02-11-2011, 08:18 PM
Trump might not be able to win a primary. but as a 3rd party he is viable.

actually Trump and Paul have the same problem, for different reasons, with the GOP base

I don't think Trump even wants to be President. Why would he? His life is awesome, the life of a politician sucks for the most part. I'm sure he enjoys the attention but I seriously doubt he would put forth the effort.

AGRP
02-11-2011, 08:24 PM
Wonder how much $ Trump got for doing this.

Perhaps they would only let him speak on the basis he would say something like that.

Bergie Bergeron
02-11-2011, 08:25 PM
I don't think Trump even wants to be President. Why would he? His life is awesome, the life of a politician sucks for the most part. I'm sure he enjoys the attention but I seriously doubt he would put forth the effort.
You forgot his HUGE ego.

TomtheTinker
02-11-2011, 08:32 PM
Donald Trump Pinhead or patriot asks the O'Reilly Factor...vote in the Poll by email...email o'reilly factors adress

messana
02-11-2011, 08:41 PM
Video's been taken down. :/

reduen
02-11-2011, 08:42 PM
Not worth my time. Why should I give Trump more publicity when that is what he wants....?

pacelli
02-11-2011, 09:16 PM
Donald Trump Pinhead or patriot asks the O'Reilly Factor...vote in the Poll by email...email o'reilly factors adress

No offense Tom, but the only thing more insulting than Donald Trump is Bill O'Reilly. See Ron Paul's last interview on the show- Sept 10, 2007:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UNC1vtP0a0

Mike4Freedom
02-11-2011, 09:17 PM

That is still a a step up from our government that has been bankrupt since before I was born, lol.

ihsv
02-11-2011, 09:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IrE6FMpai8

RileyE104
02-11-2011, 10:00 PM
Sounds like a huge waste of time to be 100% honest. Trump is unelectable. He probably knows it and I doubt he will run.

Surely there are more productive uses of time and effort than making YouTube videos that poke fun at Donald Trump. Do you want to win an election or do you want to "take down everyone who dares says something negative about the great Ron Paul".

I decided you're right, so I took the video down. :)

MikeStanart
02-11-2011, 10:30 PM
THIS (http://www.campaignmoney.com/biography/donald_trump.asp) is why he's unelectable. Check out his donations to Hillary, Rangel, and Reid!!!!

EDIT: And DODD!!