PDA

View Full Version : [VIDEO] Michele Bachmann "I Voted For The Patriot Act"

PermanentSleep
02-10-2011, 04:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0X7uLKBi2I

Sola_Fide
02-10-2011, 04:51 PM
Shame. She actually made some good points at the end about debt.

__27__
02-10-2011, 04:52 PM
Batshit crazy.

Sola_Fide
02-10-2011, 04:55 PM
Batshit crazy.

I disagree. There are a few key issues that we can agree with her on.

__27__
02-10-2011, 04:58 PM
I disagree. There are a few key issues that we can agree with her on.

I live in her district and hear her on a daily basis. She is batshit crazy and any miniscule areas you try to associate yourself with her does far more damage than good.

surf
02-10-2011, 05:01 PM
disappointing to say the least. and she still hasn't cosponsored 459

Sola_Fide
02-10-2011, 05:04 PM
I live in her district and hear her on a daily basis. She is batshit crazy and any miniscule areas you try to associate yourself with her does far more damage than good.

Hmmm. Fair enough.

JohnEngland
02-10-2011, 05:28 PM
To be fair, Bachmann didn't vote for the Patriot Act, since she wasn't even in congress back then. And in this interview, she says she voted for the provision.

Still, shame...

jmdrake
02-10-2011, 05:43 PM
"I think it wasn't explained well to members....." Bill Clinton was right. She is divorced from reality. Just not in the area that he's claiming.

Chieppa1
02-10-2011, 05:53 PM
Done.

PermanentSleep
02-10-2011, 06:02 PM
She sucks.

Lucille
02-10-2011, 06:22 PM
Vox Day (http://voxday.blogspot.com/2011/02/useless-tea-party.html): "As I expected, the Tea Party is an ineffectual and ideologically incoherent joke. They don't see the intrinsic dichotomy of claiming to support small government while simultaneously playing totalitarian world police. Yes, the movement managed to get a few people elected to office, but that's totally irrelevant because, as we have seen every time that Republicans get elected to office, they support extending and expanding central government power. This behavior is as predictable as the phases of the Moon; it is the nature of the sort of beast who runs for office.
[...]
As for Michelle Bachmann, I was unsurprised to see that she was one of the frauds. I remember when she was first getting started in Minnesota politics. If I recall correctly, my father was one of her contributors, but I didn't think much of her at the time and I have seen no reason to revise my opinion since."

Sola_Fide
02-10-2011, 06:25 PM
Vox Day (http://voxday.blogspot.com/2011/02/useless-tea-party.html): "As I expected, the Tea Party is an ineffectual and ideologically incoherent joke. They don't see the intrinsic dichotomy of claiming to support small government while simultaneously playing totalitarian world police. Yes, the movement managed to get a few people elected to office, but that's totally irrelevant because, as we have seen every time that Republicans get elected to office, they support extending and expanding central government power. This behavior is as predictable as the phases of the Moon; it is the nature of the sort of beast who runs for office.
[...]
As for Michelle Bachmann, I was unsurprised to see that she was one of the frauds. I remember when she was first getting started in Minnesota politics. If I recall correctly, my father was one of her contributors, but I didn't think much of her at the time and I have seen no reason to revise my opinion since."

Whoa! I thought I was the only one around here who knew who Vox Day was!:)

Lucille
02-10-2011, 06:27 PM
Whoa! I thought I was the only one around here who knew who Vox Day was!:)

I love him! Been reading him for years. I am always surprised when he makes the lists of top conservative blogs.