Agorism
02-10-2011, 03:51 PM
AceofSpades CPAC thread: Ron Paul can't be elected

Open comments thread. Please post

http://minx.cc/?post=311930

PermanentSleep
02-10-2011, 04:01 PM
One of the comments:

Is there a "main" website/blog that the Ron Paul people use? I'd like to go mock the shit out of them.

Agorism
02-10-2011, 04:17 PM
Is there a "main" website/blog that the Ron Paul people use? I'd like to go mock the shit out of them.

Heh guess there are two main ones.

Brooklyn Red Leg
02-10-2011, 06:11 PM
Christ, that was painful to read. WTF is wrong with those people? Are they THAT fucking blind they don't see their "heroes" (Mitt, Palin, Trump, Gingrich et al) are the same goddamn kind of politicians as Obama?

ItsTime
02-10-2011, 06:12 PM
Christ, that was painful to read. WTF is wrong with those people? Are they THAT fucking blind they don't see their "heroes" (Mitt, Palin, Trump, Gingrich et al) are the same goddamn kind of politicians as Obama?

Ask them...

Lucille
02-10-2011, 06:17 PM
38 Fact is Ron Paul and his followers are dangerous. They can be very radical and could very well form a third party, fracture the Republican Party, and put Obama who has shown his utter incompetence in this Egypt crisis back in the White House and that would be a catastrophy

Posted by: nevergiveup at February 10, 2011 04:57 PM (0GFWk)

"The notion that a radical is one who hates his country is naive and usually idiotic. He is, more likely, one who likes his country more than the rest of us, and is thus more disturbed than the rest of us when he sees it debauched. He is not a bad citizen turning to crime; he is a good citizen driven to despair."

"The most dangerous man, to any government, is the man who is able to think things out for himself... Almost inevitably, he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable."

--H. L. Mencken

Jack Bauer
02-10-2011, 06:23 PM
"Sit down and shut up" says the draft dodger and the tea-o-cons erupt into incredibly creative "USA! USA!" chant.

If Obama/Pelosi/Reid had said that to a dissenter - their sheeple bobble heads would collectively explode!

PreDeadMan
02-10-2011, 06:24 PM
When they chant USA they are really chanting WE LOVE THE STATUS QUO!

torchbearer
02-10-2011, 06:35 PM
When they chant USA they are really chanting WE LOVE THE STATUS QUO!

it is actually more meaningless than that.
it more like, we have nothing important to say- so we will chant something everyone can do together.

micahnelson
02-10-2011, 06:45 PM
it is actually more meaningless than that.

Tis duckspeaking at its finest. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Newspeak_words#Duckspeak

torchbearer
02-10-2011, 06:48 PM
Tis duckspeaking at its finest. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Newspeak_words#Duckspeak

i had enough college english for a double major, but i have never heard of duckspeak.
But i'm proud of my powers, especially my duck powers.

Zatch
02-10-2011, 07:13 PM
Whoever shouted 'show us the shekels' is an idiot.