PDA

View Full Version : I want to meet him!!

kherty
10-22-2007, 08:57 PM
I live in Shreveport, Louisiana....and I'd love to meet Dr. Paul one day. I'm a new "convert" but I'm really inspired by the community, the campaign, and of course Dr. Paul's vision for our country.

Anyway, I've joined my local meetup group and will be attending a meeting tomorrow.

But I'd really like to know what somebody has to do in order to meet Dr. Paul personally?

Where is the closest location for an appearance?

Thanks!!! :cool:

EvilEngineer
10-22-2007, 08:59 PM
Attend one of the rallies where he will be appearing. He loves to mingle with the crowds. Check out RonPaul2008.com for his schedule.

me3
10-22-2007, 09:01 PM
You better meet him soon, when he is in the Oval Office, it's going to get a lot harder. :)

Bradley in DC
10-22-2007, 09:01 PM
Welcome! If you end up coming to DC to meet him (I mean before the Inauguration party ;)), let me know.

ClayTrainor
10-22-2007, 09:03 PM
Im actually thinkin about flying out to the Philly Rally when it takes place.

I dont care too much if i meet him, i just want to feel the energy of the supporters, outside of my computer screen.

Brinck Slattery
10-22-2007, 09:04 PM
One of the coolest things about Ron Paul is that he's totally accessible. If you go to a rally and he's there, and you want to meet him, get a picture with him, get his John Hancock on your pocket Constitution, whatever - he's available. And really nice!

andrewgreve
10-22-2007, 09:05 PM
A couple friends of mine met him in his office in Congress about a week ago. No appointment necessary.

kherty
10-22-2007, 09:07 PM
Well, I checked the site.....only see information updated for events through October 30th. I think the closest venue is Iowa but I can't make it before the end of the month.

(*sigh*)

:rolleyes: