PDA

View Full Version : FDA conspiring with pharma to hide the truth - Vax related.

Athena
02-09-2011, 11:53 PM
http://www.fda.gov/downloads/BiologicsBloodVaccines/NewsEvents/WorkshopsMeetingsConferences/TranscriptsMinutes/UCM056219.pdf

The speaker, Philip Minor, (the head of the UK's FDA) talks about SV40 and a few other vaccine and blood product disasters that made it into the "scientific literature" (the sort of publications academics have always had access to, and people like us have access to now via pubmed and google scholar)...and then he says:

Now the regulatory authorities in the room will be well aware of a large number of other examples of this type which don’t actually get published. I think that’s not so good. I think this stuff really should be out there in the public literature. But nonetheless, these are the ones which are well known, I think.

A little later, an audience member at the meeting says:

I understand from some of the remarks that have been made that there are others that are known to a small coterie of people here that have not been publicly declared. I urge all of you to think about this seriously because it can and will have a great impact on this industry. Thank you.

DR. MINOR: I agree totally with that. It does seem to me that sooner or later the information will leak out. I think the industry looks very bad.

Search the PDF for the word "coterie" to find Dr Minor's presentation. It only takes about 20 minutes to read.

eta: changing thread title to experiment with getting more people to see this - it's really, really incriminating! This should be a subject of national outrage.

Magicman
02-10-2011, 07:32 AM
I wish there was a database for how many treatments they used that have failed.

Athena
02-11-2011, 04:12 AM
Has anybody read it?

This is the single most scandalous admission from a gov agent I've ever read about any agency anywhere:

"Now the regulatory authorities in the room will be well aware of a large number of other examples of this type which don’t actually get published. I think that’s not so good. I think this stuff really should be out there in the public literature."

And later someone in the audience says:

"I understand from some of the remarks that have been made that there are others that are known to a small coterie of people here that have not been publicly declared."

And the gov guy responds:

"DR. MINOR: I agree totally with that. It does seem to me that sooner or later the information will leak out. I think the industry looks very bad."

Is there anything more scandalous about gov secrecy and fraud out there? I can't be the only person here who finds this unacceptable. "When it comes to vaccines and biologicals, we (gov in cahoots with pharma) totally don't publish stuff that makes the products look bad. Unfortunately, eventually the info will probably leak out anyway and the whole vaccine industry will look VERY bad."

????

Athena
02-12-2011, 04:53 AM
Oh, come on, guys. Just click on the link and C&P in the word "coterie" into the "search PDF" bar and find the presentation. Read it yourself. It contains info about a few scandals (like SV40) that made it into the scientific literature, and then a shockingly frank admission that the FDA (and I'm guessing US NATO allie equivalents) works to hide vaccine disasters in cahoots with Big Pharma "behind closed doors".

There's nothing else like this frank admission on the whole of the internet. It says that US and UK gov policy is to hide vax disasters from the scientific community. The big question that comes after that is "WHY do they do that?" And that can be speculated about.

Athena
02-12-2011, 09:14 PM
Bump - this is both important and shocking. At least a few of you guys need to read the presentation.

Athena
02-13-2011, 05:51 AM
bump AGAIN!

Working Poor
02-13-2011, 06:52 AM
I read it. People are not going t believe it though they trust vaccines they have been programed to believe that they are for the good of mankind.

Nothing can be done about it except refuse to take them then they may become mandatory then what will those who know refused do?

Athena
02-15-2011, 04:48 AM
Bump.
Please read it. Reading stuff like this is not only a civic duty, but it is also very interesting. Just highlight and rightclick on the word "coterie" and click on the link in the OP and paste in the word "coterie" into the PDF search feature to find the presentation. It's not that hard, and it's very interesting and scandalous.

DamianTV
02-15-2011, 09:12 AM
Whats wrong with Mercola?

heavenlyboy34
02-16-2011, 04:37 PM
will read it ASAP-already downloaded the PDF. thanks.

Athena
02-25-2011, 02:24 AM
Really, guys? Really? NONE of you are going to put the word "coterie" into the PDF's search bar and find the presentation? 2 clicks and 20 minutes of reading is too much trouble?

For the love of god, why? This is an FDA link where an FDA associate (the head of the UK's FDA!) openly admits that the gov hides pharma disasters whenever they can! This is HUGE! And NONE of you give a shit?

Why?

PatriotOne
02-25-2011, 06:55 AM
Really, guys? Really? NONE of you are going to put the word "coterie" into the PDF's search bar and find the presentation? 2 clicks and 20 minutes of reading is too much trouble?

For the love of god, why? This is an FDA link where an FDA associate (the head of the UK's FDA!) openly admits that the gov hides pharma disasters whenever they can! This is HUGE! And NONE of you give a shit?

Why?

At least half of us are already aware of "big pharma" abuse and don't need to read the article and the other half prefer to believe otherwise and don't want their world view shaken up.

pcosmar
02-25-2011, 06:07 PM

Why?

I read the thread title and went "well, DUH!"
There is a lot of evidence. and as PatriotOne said, most already know, and others don't want to believe it.

Athena
02-26-2011, 02:23 AM
I read the thread title and went "well, DUH!"
There is a lot of evidence. and as PatriotOne said, most already know, and others don't want to believe it.

This is proof, though. On the actual FDA website itself.
I've never seen any other valid, verifiable admission from the FDA that the FDA intentionally hides damning evidence about pharmaceuticals from the scientific community.

Athena
07-28-2011, 12:38 AM
This is proof, though. On the actual FDA website itself.
I've never seen any other valid, verifiable admission from the FDA that the FDA intentionally hides damning evidence about pharmaceuticals from the scientific community.

Bumping again. Sigh.
There is nothing, nothing else like this on the whole of the internet. This is the FDA, at an fda.gov link, admitting to really grotesque scientific misconduct, saying eventually the information will "LEAK OUT".

libertyjam
07-28-2011, 01:11 AM
I commend you for continuing to bump this, and you should continue to do so as long as you can. I'm sure many have looked at the pdf. Many more have been fighting the FDA for years but I sincerely believe at this point the only way the FDA will be brought down at this point is when a mob takes over the buildings, breaks into the offices of the chief executives, pulls them out and strings them up from the lampposts in front of the building.

Athena
08-09-2011, 01:18 AM
Bump.
Sigh.

Kylie
08-09-2011, 09:59 PM
Bump. This is treason, no?

freeforall
08-29-2011, 11:32 AM
Thanks for posting.

Athena
09-10-2011, 10:51 PM
Bump. This is treason, no?

Yes, it is treason, if you think the people of the United States are the bulk of the republic. If one assumes that pharmaceutical companies are much more important than the people (and I guess that logic has to do with biowarfare?) then perhaps not.

Working Poor
09-11-2011, 06:15 AM
Ron Paul 2012