PDA

View Full Version : Bloomberg: The Effect of Food Inflation on you!

Patriotxi
02-09-2011, 10:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1f_Soct_T0

Patriotxi
02-10-2011, 08:20 AM
yep

moostraks
02-10-2011, 09:34 AM
Soup innovation...here's an idea maybe they can make more than one of their soups vegetarian. One of my larger gripes about soup companies. As for packaged foods prices, they have made it almost cost prohibitive to buy convenience foods with several dollars increase on some items in our area over the last few weeks. So home cooking might just make a comeback as retaliation to their additives and high costs of convenience, especially considering that the time is available as more remain indefinitely unemployed.

Patriotxi
02-10-2011, 11:22 AM
Soup innovation...here's an idea maybe they can make more than one of their soups vegetarian. One of my larger gripes about soup companies. As for packaged foods prices, they have made it almost cost prohibitive to buy convenience foods with several dollars increase on some items in our area over the last few weeks. So home cooking might just make a comeback as retaliation to their additives and high costs of convenience, especially considering that the time is available as more remain indefinitely unemployed.

that is so true, I hope you are right!