PDA

View Full Version : Should we really be using the term "Money Bomb?

brumans
10-22-2007, 08:40 PM
The media might pick up on this and make ron paul supporters out to be bomb-making terrorists.

me3
10-22-2007, 08:41 PM
I guess that talking about Ron Paul's hair lost our interest already.

Is there any amount of trivia people won't waste the time they should be investing into promoting the campaign?

Danny Molina
10-22-2007, 08:41 PM
You're kidding right? You can't be serious?

Duckman
10-22-2007, 08:42 PM
While I am troubled by the association between Ron's campaign and Guy Fawkes Day, I just can't imagine anyone ridiculing us about a "money bomb." Heck, if you want to hit me with a money bomb, you can plant one under my car any day. :D

argounova
10-22-2007, 08:43 PM
once we start blowing up buildings with paper currency, then i'll reconsider the dollar's value.

until then, i think it goes well with the idea (and well-used expression) of a "war chest"

as long as we dont actually start blowing shit up, but if they keep planting BOOs on debates, we might have to ;)

JUST KIDDING JUST KIDDING NO EXPLOSIONS KTHXBI

chiefsmurph
10-22-2007, 08:43 PM
I think this is a joke.

If it is, its pretty funny. If not, its still pretty funny.

Brinck Slattery
10-22-2007, 08:44 PM
hey, at least it's not Ron Paul Sex Bombs.

Now that would be... funkay

dircha
10-22-2007, 08:46 PM
The media might pick up on this and make ron paul supporters out to be bomb-making terrorists.

Would Money IED be better?

Actually, I think it is more fitting given the nature of our movement.

goRPaul
10-22-2007, 08:51 PM
Fine, I'll be honest- I was confused by the term at first. I took me a day or two to get the courage to read what its about. Then I thought to myself, well, it's a nice way to make a visible impact on RonPaulGraphs.com, but it's not going to affect the amount of money raised this quarter.

As far as the media taking it, eh, it's just something that they'll look back on when Ron's sitting in the oval office. Consider it a part of history, of how the grassroots organized themselves online to raise money for America's doctor.