PDA

View Full Version : Sorry to put this in here...

cujothekitten
06-10-2007, 08:40 AM
But I'm having a huge problem with Comcast services right now and I want to know if anyone else is having the same problem. This is literally one of the only websites I can visit right now.

When I tried to access one of my bookmarked sites it forwarded me to Comcast’s terms of use and a chat room. When I tried to access youtube or any news articles none of the images pop up and the videos aren't playing or it just brings me to Comcast again. There are 305 people in front of me in Comcast’s chat room; I'm assuming they're all having the same weird problem.

It's like I'm in internet limbo where I can only access a handful of websites... is anyone else having this problem? Even some of the forums on this site bring me to Comcast.

Sorry again for putting this in here but it's really weird. And yes, my bills are paid lol

Bradley in DC
06-10-2007, 08:41 AM
The tech-savy libertarians at comcast are behind a conspiracy to promote Dr. Paul and the best RP forum out there!

kylejack
06-10-2007, 08:51 AM
Its Comcastic!

cujothekitten
06-10-2007, 09:02 AM
LOL, I'm lost in internet limbo and can't surf the web :(

xcalybur
06-10-2007, 10:25 AM
I've been having problems with Comcast over the last two days. Having intermittent access. Off for 2 hours, on for 4, off for 1, etc.

CurtisLow
06-10-2007, 11:29 AM
I've been having problems with Comcast over the last two days. Having intermittent access. Off for 2 hours, on for 4, off for 1, etc.

Me too! Comcast: Some web sites not loading. Some are Very slow to load up.
:confused:

Try using this it will help PC performance: http://www.spybot.info/
It's free and it will remove 99% of spyware on your pc.

1. install it
2. update it
3. run it
4. Immunize

You will be amazed all the crap hiding on your pc and it will slow your pc down.

mdh
06-10-2007, 11:32 AM
I've never been a fan of Commiecast. There're no other realistic choices here (verizon is worse in every way), so blech... Free market competition, can I have it?

legion
06-10-2007, 12:20 PM
sounds like their dns server is down and you can only retrieve the sites you have ips for already cached