PDA

View Full Version : Full list of House Republicans who voted against Patriot Act

itshappening
02-09-2011, 09:25 AM
some interesting names in there, who are you disappointed NOT to see?

I thought Huselkemp (sp) from Kansas would have been with us but apparently not.

-
Justin Amash (Mich.), Roscoe G. Bartlett (Md.), Rob Bishop (Utah), Paul Broun (Ga.), John Campbell (Calif.), John J. Duncan Jr. (Tenn.), Michael G. Fitzpatrick (Pa.), Christopher P. Gibson (N.Y.), Tom Graves (Ga.) Dean Heller (Nev.), Randy Hultgren (Ill.), Timothy V. Johnson (Ill.), Walter B. Jones (N.C.), Jack Kingston (Ga.), Raul R. Labrador (Idaho), Connie Mack (Fla.), Kenny Marchant (Tex.), Tom McClintock (Calif.), Ron Paul (Tex.), Denny Rehberg (Mont.), Phil Roe (Tenn.), Dana Rohrabacher (Calif.), Robert Schilling (Ill.), David Schweikert (Ariz.), Rob Woodall (Ga.), Don Young (Alaska).
-

Brett85
02-09-2011, 09:33 AM
Yeah, Huelskamp is my rep and was disappointing on that vote. I know him personally, so I'll ask him about it the next time I see him.

Slutter McGee
02-09-2011, 09:53 AM
Wishing Flake and Chaffetz were there.

Slutter McGee

bultza
02-09-2011, 10:59 AM
great

sailingaway
02-09-2011, 11:02 AM
Berman voted against it. I am shocked. I am so used to emailing him with no effect. I will send a thank you as soon as I can pick my jaw back up.

NaturalMystic
02-09-2011, 07:11 PM
just more evidence that it is not what congress disagrees on that is ruining this country it is what they agree on that is. with all the talk these supposedly constitution fearing republicans have been spewing their true colors have shined through. how can 277 vote for this crap

jmdrake
02-09-2011, 07:36 PM
Great. But my democrap rep voted for the unPatriot Act extension and Obamacarefear. I have the worst of both worlds. :(

Edit: I just noticed two republican reps from Tennessee voted against Patriot Act extension! And one (John Duncan) voted with Ron Paul against the Iraq war. I guess I just need to move to another part of the state. :D

McBell
02-09-2011, 09:39 PM
Great. But my democrap rep voted for the unPatriot Act extension and Obamacarefear. I have the worst of both worlds.

Edit: I just noticed two republican reps from Tennessee voted against Patriot Act extension! And one (John Duncan) voted with Ron Paul against the Iraq war. I guess I just need to move to another part of the state.
I'm not sure if I'm in the first or second district, but either way I'm good. I was seriously surprised by Roe's vote.

BarryDonegan
02-09-2011, 09:51 PM
Great. But my democrap rep voted for the unPatriot Act extension and Obamacarefear. I have the worst of both worlds. :(

Edit: I just noticed two republican reps from Tennessee voted against Patriot Act extension! And one (John Duncan) voted with Ron Paul against the Iraq war. I guess I just need to move to another part of the state. :D

Jimmy Duncan is one of the best congressmen on the issues. He votes with Ron Paul quite a lot.

Did you ever see this video of him on the TSA patdowns?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH-dpkJZiOM