PDA

View Full Version : House GOP Can Do it the Easy Way OR THE HARD WAY!!

AuH20
02-08-2011, 10:30 PM
Inspiring. I love this type of energy.

http://www.redstate.com/elronaldo/2011/02/04/house-gop-prepare-for-your-primary/

How can I make this bold assertion? Look around at the organizations and alliances that helped get you elected; the Tea Party for instance. Both Tea Party Nation and Patriot Action Network (Resistnet) have formally placed ‘precinct committeeman’ (PC Strategy) activism among their top 2 priorities for 2011. Three more of the biggest, most well funded activism networks in the country are examining or making moves in that direction. Erick Erickson has spoken out in favor of this brand of activism and wrote about it in his book. Many others are figuring it out on their own and just doing it.

Hey! It’s 2011. No big elections this year, so we can all go back to sleep, right? Except many of us have made a different choice. We are using the hiatus to get on our local party central committees. And we are bringing others on board with us. We’re not taking a breather in 2011. In fact, we are increasing the op tempo. The honeymoon is over. Now we are tapping our collective feet, waiting on you. And we talk to each other. Nationwide.

So to make up for the fact that you put a good scare into many of us today, you’d better resolve now to quadruple Darrell Issa’s staff so he can investigate Pigford, secret deals betraying our special UK relationship, and otherwise sextuple the number of subpoenas he sends flying at this corrupt administration. For indictments, not just transparency.

Then start cutting.

I mean real cuts that’ll send bureaucrats flying to the TV cameras to scream bloody murder. Eliminate entire departments and agencies or fully de-fund them. Want to exhibit some leadership? Start talking about waste in the DOD and put them on notice that they are looking at budget cuts, too. You’d better start calling for Obama to task his AG to appoint a special prosecutor. .