PDA

View Full Version : fun idea for Ron's committee hearing!!!!

RileyE104
02-08-2011, 03:29 PM
Ok, so we all know Paul Ryan and Ben Bernanke have scheduled their own hearing to try and fend off interest in Ron's.....

My idea:

When all is over and the videos of Ron's committee hearing appear on YouTube, let's all download them (keepvid.com is a good way to do so) and then reupload them (if you don't have an account, please make one to do this!), only WITH A TWIST!

The twist?? We label the videos as "Paul Ryan and Ben Bernanke hearing" (or whatever floats your boat) and then watch the views go up as people who wouldn't normally search for Ron Paul start to see the REAL discussion about the Federal Reserve!

I think it's a great way to spread the message and drive people AWAY from Paul Ryan's bullshit hearing and force them to see Ron's. :D

I will be uploading the video twice (once with a regular title and once with the fake title).

hazek
02-08-2011, 03:52 PM
Erm do you seriously think people search Paul Ryan and Ben Bernanke on youtube? :rolleyes:

sailingaway
02-08-2011, 03:54 PM
I have to agree with hazek, no one is going to be looking for Ryan and Bernanke.

tangent4ronpaul
02-08-2011, 03:57 PM
Ryan - no
Bernanke - yes
Federal Reserve - yes

emazur
02-08-2011, 04:06 PM
If you want to take a more honest approach, you can label the video as you say but upload a video that has RP in the first half or so and then all or part of the Ryan video at the end