PDA

View Full Version : If there is a change of plans I'll post it on the site Nov 5th

SwordOfShannarah
10-22-2007, 06:22 PM
It's unbelievable what people are doing. But to be honest I don't think they are real Ron Paul supporters. Who knows. At any rate lets do ourselves a favor (those of us who really support Ron Paul) and leave the arguments to die on their own.

"Divide and conquer" is a known means of attack. It's used all the time, everywhere all over the world. Ron Paul threatens the Neo-con's somewhere in the vicinity of TRILLIONS of dollars- don't you think they will attack us here on these boards by trying to divide us? Not for Trillions of dollars?

Of course they will. In fact it would be incredibly stupid of them not to.

They will make up arguments, start flame wars, have multiple users fight amongst themselves hoping to string us into it, spread lies and more. The goal is to make us angry at one another, bicker, etc. Just ignore it. If these forums start to get too heated take a break. Go to another forum with less people for a little while and notice how much nicer everyone is. That will prove to you what's really going on.

I'm not accusing anyone individual of anything. I'm just saying the feelings/tone of this board have changed. If you see a post that says there has been a change of plans- go to the site and see for yourself. Why wouldn't it be mentioned there? Of course it would. So the argument makes no common sense. Best thing to do? Ignore it. Then it will fall off the list (they'll keep posting to it to try and get you to bite for a while though).

Remember- Ron Paul's message is all that counts. Mean posts should simply be ignored. Leave a kind message to someone else in the thread instead. Fight back with love and compassion- because to get angry is to give them exactly what they want.

And even if I'm wrong and none of this is "being done to us".. it's still good advice. Lets' just use our common sense and keep our heads cool. That's how I see it anyway.

NinjaPirate
10-22-2007, 06:56 PM
Please keep the current schedule.

I only have beef with one person on this forum and the issue is now resolved.

dircha
10-22-2007, 06:59 PM
Good luck with your event.

Agree or disagree with the premise of November the 5th event, it takes a real weasel to resort to tactics like we saw here earlier today.

Zydeco
10-22-2007, 07:01 PM
But there has been a change of plans, didn't you hear?

NinjaPirate
10-22-2007, 07:02 PM
But there has been a change of plans, didn't you hear?

Damnit Zyd, don't make me put you on #2. :D

RP4ME
10-22-2007, 07:04 PM
Im donating on November 5th - no worries !!!

Lord Xar
10-22-2007, 07:12 PM
? keep the nov. 5th......... I am donating on that day.

that will be a very big day.. don't diminish it.. keep it alive, along with the 11th bomb.

SwordOfShannarah
10-23-2007, 12:50 AM
? keep the nov. 5th......... I am donating on that day.

that will be a very big day.. don't diminish it.. keep it alive, along with the 11th bomb.

They can attack us all they want to but on the 5th the flag will still be there.