PDA

View Full Version : Ron Proven right again?

aravoth
10-22-2007, 05:49 PM
Turkey is about to move into northern Iraq. They are massing, have heavy artillary in position, and are flying manuvers. They have definetly increased thier postering since yesterday. It sounds like they really arn't too interested in diplomacy.

Didn't our man talk just last night about this war spilling over? Is anyone paying attention to this shit in the GOP?

skiingff
10-22-2007, 05:51 PM
No one in the GOP cares (besides RP). They WANT the war to spread.

LibertyEagle
10-22-2007, 05:53 PM
I doubt it Aravoth. Remember, all they want to do is "WIN". :rolleyes:

klamath
10-22-2007, 06:01 PM
The only part of Iraq that is somewhat stable great, That place is insane.

Shellshock1918
10-22-2007, 06:10 PM
Turkey is about to move into northern Iraq. They are massing, have heavy artillary in position, and are flying manuvers. They have definetly increased thier postering since yesterday. It sounds like they really arn't too interested in diplomacy.

Didn't our man talk just last night about this war spilling over? Is anyone paying attention to this shit in the GOP?
I like to use the analogy of a ship full of blind captains and pilots. The only one that can see is screaming ICE BERG and everyone is trying to shut him out.

I dunno about you guys, but I'm personally ready for the attraction of the millienium. Something we've been waiting for for over 60 years; World War III. Let the games begin.

Nash
10-22-2007, 06:13 PM

Of course they are.

All according to plan.

Soon Iran and Israel will get involved and then the rest of Western Europe, Russia and China.

Why have a war if you're not gonna invite everyone?

lasenorita
10-22-2007, 06:13 PM
Remember, all they want to do is "WIN". :rolleyes:

With 'honor'.

The frightening thing is that Pres. Bush has been using the words "World War III" lately. As if he's prepping us up for it.

Seth M.
10-22-2007, 06:17 PM

* WAR IS PEACE
* FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
* IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Go America! :rolleyes:

fj45lvr
10-22-2007, 06:18 PM
aint it grand to see now to complete the "hat-trick" they just got to coerce Syria and Iran into it...maybe then the Israelis will be satisfied??

polosi the dumbass with their stupid condemnation ....savage was saying maybe it was "planned" by the Dems whose worst nightmare is for things to go smoothly...well Ron can capitalize on it more if there is any brains left in the U.S. anymore.

fj45lvr
10-22-2007, 06:20 PM
how are they gonna get a "coalition" together for this one??? That has probably worn a little thin.

Oil companies probably love it though...

quickmike
10-22-2007, 06:23 PM
Im looking forward to the dollar crash that comes if we get involved in this BS. That way, I can say "We told you so" to every blockheaded neo-con out there and put them to shame.

Things might have to completely go bust before people wake up.

richard1984
10-22-2007, 06:40 PM
I figure that our "president" has a lot to do with this world-wide warmongering. His policy of "no negotiation" has probably been a big factor in the Turkish military advancements that you are talking about, Aravoth.
I doubt that the leaders of the world's countries use much logic, reason, or diplomacy in the face of the "neocon" (i.e., neo-Nazi) policy of the United States' military (by far the most powerful military in the world).

Just as Ron Paul would trade with other countries and be a positive influence, Bush Jr. has started (seemingly random & careless) wars against other countries, so of course countries like Turkey are going to go on the offensive.

We need to realize how the world perceives America!!!
The rest of the world looks up to us!
We actually do play (in a sense) the roll of "big brother" in the world. We are without a doubt, by far the most powerful (at least militarily) country in the world. And that automatically puts us in the roll of "big brother"--where most other countries play the role of "little brother" (or at least "younger sibling")--i.e., the rest of the world looks up to us!, so we need to learn some responsibility (WE NEED RON PAUL AS OUR NEXT PRESIDENT!!!).

I'm in a fightín' mood tonight!
I'm ready to give these criminal motherf*ckers a taste of their own medicine!!!

For real.... :mad::mad::mad:

JaylieWoW
10-22-2007, 07:11 PM

Don't forget, with HONOR.