PDA

View Full Version : Attend Ron's 1st hearing - they scheduled Bernanke w/ Paul Ryan opposite to draw attention

sailingaway
02-06-2011, 11:59 AM
according to Lew Rockwell. http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/77492.html

If you are near and can attend, do. Those who can't -- if it is on CSPAN watch. I wonder if they will 'not air it' if Ryan is on with Bernanke though?

Sola_Fide
02-06-2011, 12:20 PM
That sounds like a blast!

Imperial
02-06-2011, 02:46 PM
hahahahaha.

We have lots of allies on the Budget Committee- McClintock, Mulvaney, Huelskamp, Chaffetz and Amash all come to mind. Probably a bad place to send Bernanke.

libertybrewcity
02-06-2011, 03:00 PM
damn. i would totally be there if I didn't have class from 9:30-12:30 on wednesday. how long do these things usually last and can i bring a video camera in?

sailingaway
02-06-2011, 05:05 PM
hahahahaha.

We have lots of allies on the Budget Committee- McClintock, Mulvaney, Huelskamp, Chaffetz and Amash all come to mind. Probably a bad place to send Bernanke.

The point is that they are trying to draw attention from what Ron is doing. Ron is focusing on how what the Federal Reserve is doing is raising unemployment, so they send Bernanke, with trumpets, to the Budget c'ee at the same time to draw the cameras.

RileyE104
02-06-2011, 05:12 PM
The point is that they are trying to draw attention from what Ron is doing. Ron is focusing on how what the Federal Reserve is doing is raising unemployment, so they send Bernanke, with trumpets, to the Budget c'ee at the same time to draw the cameras.

sneaky bastards

Sola_Fide
02-06-2011, 06:04 PM

Evil bastards.

smartguy911
02-06-2011, 06:30 PM

dirty bastards