PDA

View Full Version : Amash at Michigan State Convention

pepperpete1
02-06-2011, 09:53 AM
It was really an honor to meet Justin Amash at the Michigan Convention. Upon finding out that I am a Ron Paul supporter he felt the need to explain to me why he was NOT one of the ORIGINAL co-sponsors of Ron and Rand's Audit the Fed bill. He explained that they did not give it to him at a time when he had time to read it, before signing it, and the time the bill was to be presented. He will not sign a bill without reading it first, even if it Ron Paul's bill. Cudos to you Justin. As I said to you at our meeting, that is what we want all of our representatives to do!

Agorism
02-06-2011, 11:47 AM
So is he against Iraq?

Cowlesy
02-06-2011, 11:51 AM
It was really an honor to meet Justin Amash at the Michigan Convention. Upon finding out that I am a Ron Paul supporter he felt the need to explain to me why he was NOT one of the ORIGINAL co-sponsors of Ron and Rand's Audit the Fed bill. He explained that they did not give it to him at a time when he had time to read it, before signing it, and the time the bill was to be presented. He will not sign a bill without reading it first, even if it Ron Paul's bill. Cudos to you Justin. As I said to you at our meeting, that is what we want all of our representatives to do!

Nice, thanks for posting!!

Son of Detroit
02-06-2011, 12:11 PM
I'm a huge fan of Amash. I'm glad to have him represent my state.

trey4sports
02-07-2011, 11:42 PM
this guy is a rockstar in the making!

trey4sports
02-07-2011, 11:43 PM
So is he against Iraq?

anxiously awaiting this info myself. Seems to be really good, but need to know more