PDA

View Full Version : For the love of god... Why don't criminals bother to know their rights...??????????????

Reason
02-06-2011, 12:31 AM
Watch cops for 10 minutes and you will see person after person after person consent to searches only to have massive amounts of drugs discovered, you will see people confess to crimes that the cops would NEVER have been able prove, you will see people consent to cops coming into their homes, you will see people lie with the most asinine stories that then get turned into another charge for lying to the cops, you will see people hand over their ID's voluntarily while just walking down the street only to have it come back with warrants out for their arrest... etc etc etc etc etc

It's amazing... :rolleyes:

You will see people without drivers licenses blow through stoplights and fail to signal, you will see wanted felons with suspected murder warrants out for their arrest speeding just begging to be pulled over... It's amazing...

Anti Federalist
02-06-2011, 12:39 AM
Because Cops is heavily edited and will not broadcast people exercising their rights in such a way.

Danke
02-06-2011, 12:40 AM
Edit: lol^ That was quick, where is the video?

Que AF posting the video of some lawyer telling you not to speak to cops.

Nate-ForLiberty
02-06-2011, 12:51 AM
That show has been on the air for more than 20 years. would love to see footage that never aired.

ElCount
02-06-2011, 12:57 AM
Edit: lol^ That was quick, where is the video?

Que AF posting the video of some lawyer telling you not to speak to cops.

I'm sure you're talking about this and it is worth watching for anyone who has not seen it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc

aGameOfThrones
02-06-2011, 01:02 AM
LOL. Right now on MSNBC they are showing some kind of cop show and they stopped a driver, the cops asked if they could search the car... the driver consented, they found 6 to 7 bags of illegal plants.

sevin
02-06-2011, 01:06 AM
Why?

Because they've seen Cops on TV and learned that when a cop tells you to jump, you ask "how high?" and no one ever taught them otherwise.

BuddyRey
02-06-2011, 02:28 AM
Why?

Because they've seen Cops on TV and learned that when a cop tells you to jump, you ask "how high?" and no one ever taught them otherwise.

This!

"Cops" is, unintentionally or not, one of the most effective domestic psych-warfare programs in operation.

__27__
02-06-2011, 02:34 AM
And we now go to the news desk with this breaking news...

Thank you Chuck, in a study just released moments ago researchers in the criminal psychology department at Colgate University have determined that criminals are generally not that bright. Back to you.

Wow, thank you for that shocking news break Ed, I guess we learn something new every day.

:P
Sorry for the sarcasm, I'm in a snarky mood tonight with the marxist cult guy trolling it up.

Vessol
02-06-2011, 02:41 AM
Most children in America are raised by their parents to fear and respect authority without question. And when the parents fail to do that, that's when public education comes into play.

And what happens when public education fails to instill that fear and unquestioning support of authority?

Well, that's only a very small percentage of people. Easily managed and beaten into submission by the police state.

RCA
02-06-2011, 02:56 AM
Most children in America are raised by their parents to fear and respect authority without question. And when the parents fail to do that, that's when public education comes into play.

And what happens when public education fails to instill that fear and unquestioning support of authority?

Well, that's only a very small percentage of people. Easily managed and beaten into submission by the police state.

Nice analysis!

Vessol
02-06-2011, 03:23 AM
Nice analysis!

It's kinda depressing though.

GunnyFreedom
02-06-2011, 04:21 AM

LOL my 3rd Grade teacher Mrs Spaugh used to try and beat me into submission on a daily basis. :D The harder she tried to supress it, the nastier I was when I called her on it. She never broke my spirit, they ended up breaking up her class, putting me with a bunch of kids baking cookies, and no idea what happened with Mrs Spaugh.

Extinguish my independence with a paddle? I think not. If my parents are raising a sovereign, then a public school teacher ought to respect that.

I loved pissing her off. Sending her into hysterics. Whole class laughing as I mocked her paranoia. I was a dirty little bastard in 3rd Grade, but I guess that's what daily beatings with a paddle gives you.

Teachers are right especially when they are wrong. Kiss my ...! I expected to be rewarded for discovering something my teacher was wrong on, not beaten. Once I saw her game (beat you into submission especially when you are right) I set about to prove her wrong in 5 different ways every day. That's when she lost her mental capacity to reason. I should not have drawn such satisfaction from deconstructing her so, but so help me I did. It got to where it was worth the beatings just to drive her into a frothing apoplectic on a daily basis.

AGRP
02-06-2011, 10:30 AM
Let's put it this way:

Have you ever seen one program on tv that shows people how to exercise their rights?

Reason
02-06-2011, 10:40 AM
All true and all sad.

pcosmar
02-06-2011, 10:52 AM
LOL my 3rd Grade teacher Mrs Spaugh used to try and beat me into submission on a daily basis. :D The harder she tried to supress it, the nastier I was when I called her on it. She never broke my spirit, they ended up breaking up her class, putting me with a bunch of kids baking cookies, and no idea what happened with Mrs Spaugh.

Extinguish my independence with a paddle? I think not. If my parents are raising a sovereign, then a public school teacher ought to respect that.

I loved pissing her off. Sending her into hysterics. Whole class laughing as I mocked her paranoia. I was a dirty little bastard in 3rd Grade, but I guess that's what daily beatings with a paddle gives you.

Teachers are right especially when they are wrong. Kiss my ...! I expected to be rewarded for discovering something my teacher was wrong on, not beaten. Once I saw her game (beat you into submission especially when you are right) I set about to prove her wrong in 5 different ways every day. That's when she lost her mental capacity to reason. I should not have drawn such satisfaction from deconstructing her so, but so help me I did. It got to where it was worth the beatings just to drive her into a frothing apoplectic on a daily basis.

lol
I only had one such. Very authoritarian. My mother said he was a Nazi (before I understood what that was) and she may have been right.
He made the mistake of giving me the paddle once.(and only struck once) It cost him his shirt, some blood and his composure.
I'm small, but you don't want to see me pissed.

As to the Op. People who are being "Criminal" (as a rule) are not thinking.
If they were they 1. would not be criminal 2. would not be caught.

RideTheDirt
02-06-2011, 01:36 PM

+rep
So good