PDA

View Full Version : War with Iran

parke
10-22-2007, 05:40 PM
is coming. They set Dr. Paul up last night. NOBODY is talking about Ron Paul today. Not even.. Lou Dobbs. He completely acted like Ron didnt exsist today.

I do keep hearing about Cheney talking about bombing Iran though. They are going to do anything in their power to try to stop this campaign.

Its sickening.

ItsTime
10-22-2007, 05:41 PM
Bombing Iran will shoo us into the nomination and the white house.

Shiranu
10-22-2007, 05:42 PM
Bomb Iran, we probally got Russia agians't us. Get russia vs us, I quit at life. My familiy is russian/german/italian, and if we go to war with Russia, im just moving to the middle of no where, and living by my self, off the land, etc.

reaver
10-22-2007, 05:44 PM
I'm kind of worried honestly. Russia wants cheap oil too.

ItsTime
10-22-2007, 05:45 PM
Wrong Russia wants the highest price of oil they can get. $100 bucks a barrel by Christmas? :mad:

I'm kind of worried honestly. Russia wants cheap oil too.

reaver
10-22-2007, 05:49 PM
Why would Russia want to buy expensive oil?

Adamsa
10-22-2007, 05:50 PM
As Garry Kasparov said, high oil prices helps Putin manipulate power in Russia.

LibertyEagle
10-22-2007, 05:51 PM
is coming. They set Dr. Paul up last night. NOBODY is talking about Ron Paul today. Not even.. Lou Dobbs. He completely acted like Ron didnt exsist today.

I do keep hearing about Cheney talking about bombing Iran though. They are going to do anything in their power to try to stop this campaign.

Its sickening.

Dobbs wasn't talking about him BEFORE the debate last night either, so I don't know what you are talking about.

LibertyEagle
10-22-2007, 05:52 PM
Bombing Iran will shoo us into the nomination and the white house.

I dunno. History has been that when we are at war, people like to stay with the status quo.

reaver
10-22-2007, 05:58 PM
As Garry Kasparov said, high oil prices helps Putin manipulate power in Russia.

I guess I missed that part of the interview. I guess it's not that different here. :(

MsDoodahs
10-22-2007, 05:58 PM
What about when 70% are ALREADY sick of the damn war?

richard1984
10-22-2007, 06:00 PM
I wonder how bad the threats to the "journalists"--i.e., talking heads--are. They must be pretty damn bad (like gangster/mafia--we'll hurt your children--bad) for everyone to participate in the blackout.
I wonder how bad the blackmail is.... :mad: (It pisses me off to imagine.)

Pedro TT
10-22-2007, 06:02 PM
Talk to anybody who is currently active in the Marines/Airforce/Navy and they will confirm that its not a matter of if but rather WHEN it will happen. There are TWO carrier battle groups doing "training" excercises off the coast of Iran and its pretty much just a matter of time. I highly doubt that we will strike first. Thats going to be Israels job...we will just get dragged into it because we are their allies when the conflict escelates to all out war.

I'm digging my bomb shelter as we speak...lol

m72mc
10-22-2007, 06:03 PM

us also wants high price on oil

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbakN7SLdbk

a war between usa and russia would be stupid considering both can annihilate each other a few hundred times over.
I doubt that will happen. but it seems dangerous atm.

Shellshock1918
10-22-2007, 06:04 PM
I dunno. History has been that when we are at war, people like to stay with the status quo.

Eisenhower.

freelance
10-22-2007, 06:05 PM

Russia is an oil producer.

werdd
10-22-2007, 06:12 PM
i honestly dont think it will happen, weil end up paying them off to abandon their nuclear program just like we did north korea, and when RP is president we will trade with them, and be happy.

Eric21ND
10-22-2007, 06:16 PM
I don't know what Lou Dobbs deal is you'd think it would be a Ron Paul love fest on there everyday since he agree with him on nearly EVERYTHING. I get frustrated watching his show.

dircha
10-22-2007, 07:15 PM
Whatever they are going to do, I'd think they would want to wait until closer to next year's election.

It would be a waste now; Bush doesn't need poll numbers.

Save it for if Paul gets into a position of looking like he will take the nomination.

Or if that doesn't happen, save it for late next summer and give Rudy a big bump.

I do not believe there is anything we as people can do to stop the administration from going to war in Iran if they are determined to do so. That's very sad.

parke
10-25-2007, 12:00 PM
I don't know what Lou Dobbs deal is you'd think it would be a Ron Paul love fest on there everyday since he agree with him on nearly EVERYTHING. I get frustrated watching his show.

Same here. Ive watched him for years and dont understand what Lou has a problem with. When RP went on his show last, he seemed all for him.