PDA

View Full Version : Chip-in for a liberty minded person who really desperately needs help

Icymudpuppy
02-05-2011, 08:46 PM
Hello friends,

I recently had to make a business trip, and decided to boycott the airlines. I took the bus instead. More on that in another thread.

Anyway, I ran into a person that really needs help. She legally immigrated to the USA last year by marrying a US citizen. She is pro-liberty and wants to start a business in child care.

I met her on the bus she was running from her abusive husband. I won't go into details about the abuse, but only to say that there are visible scars.

She has no money, a friend bought the bus ticket for her. Her husband took her wallet and her immigration documents and police aren't being helpful (imagine that).

I didn't let her pay anything for meals and other expenses during our mutual trip across the US to her new home to remain unlisted lest her husband find her, but she needs $600 to get new documentation from INS, plus some startup cash to get established in her new town, and finally an attorney to help her with filing Immigration paperwork, and advocating for an acceptable divorce settlement.

I gave her as much as I had with me on the bus, but she needs a lot more. I started a new chip-in and hope you guys can be as generous as usual. I personally will match anything raised in this chip-in.

Thank you for your help.

http://brisaocampo26.chipin.com/legal-fund-for-a-single-mother

Icymudpuppy
02-06-2011, 12:14 PM
Bump. Really needing help here. I can't afford to help her all by myself. Please post a link on your facebooks, etc.