PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Information - Iowa MSNBC Debate 11/6

TyTodd
10-22-2007, 05:33 PM
After watching last night's debate, I think it is essential that we ensure that Dr. Paul has some supporters in the debate audience. The information and link below provide details on tickets for the 11/6 debate in Iowa that will be live on MSNBC. Can one of the Iowa meetup leads take an active role in securing tickets ahead of time? If this is already happening, then good work guys / gals...

Sounds like you have to walk up to purchase, with tickets available starting this week:

<Tickets for the General Public
Tickets for the general public will be available beginning Wednesday, Oct. 24. Seats are free, but tickets are required. No phone orders, walk-up only. GBPAC doors will open at 5 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 6. Limit two tickets per person on a first come, first served basis, as there are a limited number available.

http://www.uni.edu/debates/>

Trassin
10-22-2007, 05:59 PM
After watching last night's debate, I think it is essential that we ensure that Dr. Paul has some supporters in the debate audience. The information and link below provide details on tickets for the 11/6 debate in Iowa that will be live on MSNBC. Can one of the Iowa meetup leads take an active role in securing tickets ahead of time? If this is already happening, then good work guys / gals...

Sounds like you have to walk up to purchase, with tickets available starting this week:

<Tickets for the General Public
Tickets for the general public will be available beginning Wednesday, Oct. 24. Seats are free, but tickets are required. No phone orders, walk-up only. GBPAC doors will open at 5 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 6. Limit two tickets per person on a first come, first served basis, as there are a limited number available.

http://www.uni.edu/debates/>

Every Ron Paul supporter in Iowa needs to get their two tickets! I'm sure that if word gets out that there are extra tickets just for Ron Paul supporters people will come from all over to be there.

If I didn't have to work Wednesday morning I would drive up from St. Louis.

Noog
10-22-2007, 06:00 PM
bump

M.Bellmore
10-22-2007, 06:01 PM
bumpity bump

TyTodd
10-22-2007, 06:06 PM
What I would love to see: Ron Paul supporters dominate the tickets available & show up and back Dr. Paul enthusiastically en masse. No need to boo other candidates, as they condemn themselves every time they open their own mouths.

thehittgirl
10-22-2007, 06:07 PM
bump

Trassin
10-22-2007, 06:09 PM
To bad the University is in the middle of nowhere. 4 hours from Kansas City, 5 from Chicago, and 6 from St. Louis... Damn. I would really love to go.