PDA

View Full Version : Avondale Dodge goes Ron Paul, Phx AZ

john_anderson_ii
10-22-2007, 05:31 PM
I needed some service for my SUV (Dodge Nitro R/T), the one who's entire back and side windows are a huge "Revolution" banner. It was in the shop for about a week while they fixed some problems created by a minor fender bender.

While my truck was in the shop, they simply referred to it as "The Ron Paul" truck. Apparently this got the employees and customers talking about Ron Paul, who he was, etc. I left a stack of slim jims in the side panel of the truck because I already had more in my other "Ron Paul Car". The service guys found them and took the liberty of handing them out when people asked what the sign was about. I guess when the truck was up front in the dealership, customers thought it was a sale or promo or something, and they came in asking about it.

Anyway, I need to follow up on this, but I guess the employees of Avondale Dodge service center have invited me to a get together to speak about Ron Paul.

If you plan on shopping for a new car, I highly recommend this dealership. Not only did they help spread the message of Ron Paul, it was hands down the best dealership service experience I've had. No joke.

steph3n
10-22-2007, 05:32 PM
SWEETTTT!!!! great job man!

mavtek
10-22-2007, 05:33 PM
Cool! Good thing your truck had problems! Ironic huh?

john_anderson_ii
10-22-2007, 05:36 PM
Cool! Good thing your truck had problems! Ironic huh?

Yeah, my wife decided to move a parked car with my front fender. :D I guess it was in her way.

I should just go to the dealership on the weekend and park out front in the rows of cars for sale with the "Revolution" sign outboard and give people slim jims along with my endorsement of Avondale Dodge's service center. I think the dealership would let me as long as I offered testimonial about my service center experience.

Elwar
10-22-2007, 05:37 PM
oops, wrong thread :)

bbachtung
10-22-2007, 06:39 PM
This is an excellent plan for spreading RP's message and it helps the economy; mess-up your car, take it to the dealership, and spread the word.

john_anderson_ii
10-22-2007, 06:43 PM
mess-up your car

I recommend skipping this step. Donate what you would have paid for your insurance deductible to the campaign in stead! ;)

Seriously, I wonder how hard it would be to get more local business involved. Especially if you are customer of theirs?