PDA

View Full Version : Pittsburgh Student CMU wants to go to CPAC

cdc482
02-04-2011, 08:46 PM
Hi! My name is Chris, and I want to go to CPAC.

I want to know I did everything I could to stop the war and restore the economy in 2012. This may very well be Ron's last chance, and people like Ron Paul are rare, to say the least.

Anyway, I live in Pittsburgh, and I don't mind paying for the ticket, and chipping in for gas. Let me know if anyone is willing to car pool.

Steve_Spellman
02-04-2011, 09:00 PM
Hi, I have a carpool coming from Missouri: me plus two folks from St. Louis confirmed. we were planning on coming out I-70, right near you. then offered to pickup a guy in Lexington, Kentucky, but have he might have other offers now, haven't heard back. If you don't get a better offer, we might be able to pick you up. leaving Missouri early wednesday AM, so would be in your area maybe early evening. coming back on Sunday early AM.

I am getting to stay with a friend, but there's a hostel link in another RPF post. and Gary Johnson has student tickets and hotel room for like $170 for 3 of those nights. act fast.

cdc482
02-04-2011, 09:48 PM
I can't afford all three days in a hotel. I am hoping for just a ride there and back on Thursday.

Steve_Spellman
02-04-2011, 10:55 PM
well, we're going out wednesday, back sunday.

still, the gary johnson site has stand alone student tix for $11, on sale until Feb 9. other tix are drying up it seems.

hotel was just suggestion. somebody on FB posted link to this hostel, just $20/night.
http://www.hostelbookers.com/hotels/usa/washington/25395/

if you still wanna catch us on the way out wednesday, let me know by Monday at latest. and you might find a ride back from somebody at CPAC, or look at Megabus for the way back. best of luck.