PDA

View Full Version : Remember to sign up for the Ron Paul Money Bomb Nov. 5th!

Zydeco
10-22-2007, 05:06 PM
http://thisnovember5th.com/

Many of our senior members at RonPaulForums.com support this effort. Join today -- it's the most important thing for the campaign right now!

Even Erowe1 agrees that the Ron Paul Money Bomb is hugely important.

LibertyEagle
10-22-2007, 05:09 PM
This sounds like a great idea, AFTER we reach the CAMPAIGN'S GOAL, TODAY!!!!

I don't agree with what Erowe is doing, but neither do I agree with what you are trying to do. You seem to be attempting to derail the CAMPAIGN'S GOAL of reaching $430K by midnight tonight.

Which makes me wonder, why you are trying to do so. It's very strange indeed.

Zydeco
10-22-2007, 05:14 PM
Not that complicated: I am against one person not associated with the RPMB, namely Erowe1, intentionally phrasing repeated posts in such a way that it leaves people with the impression that there has been an official "change of plans" -- from either the Ron Paul campaign or the organizers of the RPMB -- to donate today instead of donating Nov. 5th.

This is lying. He is doing it repeatedly and on purpose, thinking he's lying for a good cause.

I don't care about the 430K goal. Not one bit. I don't even care all that much about the Money Bomb although I am getting more interested in it after this. But Erowe1's lying cannot be countenanced here, and it's kind of weird how many people are OK with it.

LibertyEagle
10-22-2007, 05:16 PM
I don't care about the 430K goal. Not one bit.

Well, Zydeco, that's very enlightening and tells me all I need to know about your intentions. :mad:

You "don't care" about the CAMPAIGN'S GOALS??? What the hell is wrong with you?!!

erowe1
10-22-2007, 05:17 PM
Good idea. But also remember that when it comes to donations, the more the better, the sooner the better. If you have money that you were planning on waiting until Nov. 5th to donate and you're able to donate it now, donate it now.

Spread the word about this change of plans that some of the senior members here are on board with.

terlinguatx
10-22-2007, 05:17 PM

Kandilynn
10-22-2007, 05:19 PM
I'll give when I have money to spare, whenever that may be.

paulitics
10-22-2007, 05:21 PM

I don't agree with what Erowe is doing, but neither do I agree with what you are trying to do. You seem to be attempting to derail the CAMPAIGN'S GOAL of reaching $430K by midnight tonight.

I know, Why not wait until after tomorrow to do this crap. I agree, it is strange.

Zydeco
10-22-2007, 05:25 PM
Well, Zydeco, that's very enlightening and tells me all I need to know about your intentions. :mad:

You "don't care" about the CAMPAIGN'S GOALS??? What the hell is wrong with you?!!

"I don't care about the 430K goal" != "I don't care about the campaign's goals"

Or do you not do nuance?

For example, I am thrilled that we've beaten last monday's total.

Zydeco
10-22-2007, 05:27 PM
I know, Why not wait until after tomorrow to do this crap. I agree, it is strange.

OK, I'm sorry.

Hey everyone: I heard Ron Paul said he'd jump off the 14th street bridge if we don't make the 430K goal by tonight! Everyone donate! Getting 430K by the end of tonight is more important than not lying.

WHAT? YOU WANT RON PAUL TO JUMP OFF THE 14TH ST. BRIDGE???????

WHAT?????
Sometimes this feels like the Fred Thompson Forum.

paulitics
10-22-2007, 05:30 PM
zydco please stop competing against this campaign's goal tonight. This supercedes NOv 5th right now. We have 4 hours left, you have 2 weeks! The Nov 5th idea has been flogged to death, everyone here knows about it, pro or con. Can we all just focus on making tonight's goal?

LibertyEagle
10-22-2007, 05:31 PM
"I don't care about the 430K goal" != "I don't care about the campaign's goals"

Or do you not do nuance?

Do YOU not "do" logic?

The 430K goal IS the campaign's goal. If you doubt that, please see www.ronpaul2008.com

Zydeco
10-22-2007, 05:33 PM
Do YOU not "do" logic?

The 430K goal IS the campaign's goal. If you doubt that, please see www.ronpaul2008.com

Liberty Eagle, do you not have any problem with Erowe1 attempting to claim authority to "change the plans" of Nov. 5th?

argounova
10-22-2007, 05:34 PM

word to this.! i don't care if you're a senior whatever, Z, you're an a-class douche.

steph3n
10-22-2007, 05:35 PM
Liberty Eagle, do you not have any problem with Erowe1 attempting to claim authority to "change the plans" of Nov. 5th?

my problem is that this topic is not "buried" because people keep posting on it (I mean all these on this subject)

All donations are worthy, anyone donate any time you can!!

Zydeco
10-22-2007, 05:51 PM
word to this.! i don't care if you're a senior whatever, Z, you're an a-class douche.

You're just anti-Nov. 5th, as you've written here many times, and support any attempt to undermine it.

Which, as I mentioned, doesn't stop you from freeloading off it with your Nov. 11th event.

devil21
10-22-2007, 06:00 PM
Too many chiefs, not enough indians.

LibertyEagle
10-22-2007, 06:19 PM

YES.