PDA

View Full Version : Sean Hannity's receptionists are rude

dude58677
02-04-2011, 05:09 PM
I called into Sean Hannity's talk show to make a comment about The State Nullification movement which has been going all across the country. The receptionist who puts people through to Hannity said "I don't know what that is and hung up. So I kept calling back to elaborate further and then she threatened to report me to their security. I know it is a business and they only care about ratings but they are rude to their listeners and callers even if they are not liberal and in this know they are not liberal. Is it that Sean Hannity is afraid that if the states get the Feds out of their lives and thus shrink the federal government that they wouldn't have anything to report on instead of a hidden politcal agenda?

muzzled dogg
02-04-2011, 05:10 PM
dude u sound suprised

oyarde
02-04-2011, 05:10 PM
She probably had no clue what you were talking about .

sevin
02-04-2011, 05:12 PM
I'm pretty sure the receptionists have a list of approved topics/stances and state nullification is not on it.

oyarde
02-04-2011, 05:18 PM
I called into Sean Hannity's talk show to make a comment about The State Nullification movement which has been going all across the country. The receptionist who puts people through to Hannity said "I don't know what that is and hung up. So I kept calling back to elaborate further and then she threatened to report me to their security. I know it is a business and they only care about ratings but they are rude to their listeners and callers even if they are not liberal and in this know they are not liberal. Is it that Sean Hannity is afraid that if the states get the Feds out of their lives and thus shrink the federal government that they wouldn't have anything to report on instead of a hidden politcal agenda?

Rookie , call back and tell them you have some dirt on the Muslim Brotherhood , they will patch you through pronto :)

UtahApocalypse
02-04-2011, 05:19 PM
If your calling the radio show (not the offices) then you speak to a screener, not a receptionist.

dude58677
02-04-2011, 05:19 PM
Ok, but is the reason it is not on the approved discussions list because in the long run the nullification movement would put Sean Hannity out of business because the government would shrink and thus there would be nothing to talk about?

dude58677
02-04-2011, 05:20 PM
That's what I meant.

dannno
02-04-2011, 05:48 PM
Rookie , call back and tell them you have some dirt on the Muslim Brotherhood , they will patch you through pronto :)

That's the ticket.

Son of Detroit
02-04-2011, 06:08 PM
Ok, but is the reason it is not on the approved discussions list because in the long run the nullification movement would put Sean Hannity out of business because the government would shrink and thus there would be nothing to talk about?

No. Just the screener didn't know what that was/didn't care/didn't sound juicy enough for ratings.

libertybrewcity
02-04-2011, 06:09 PM
you are probably liberal to them if you support RP

Justinjj1
02-04-2011, 06:32 PM
Your first mistake was listening to Hannity in the first place.

http://www.libertystickers.com/product/Sean-Hannity-is-a-big-******-SH/

PreDeadMan
02-04-2011, 08:25 PM
Call the show and tell the receptionist if you don't put me through to that neoconservative assclown hannity i'll hurl a snowball at both of you goblins through the telephone.

PreDeadMan
02-04-2011, 08:27 PM
To Hannity you're not a good American if you don't support death, war, torture,building walls, hating muslims, the troops, and uhm..... a shield that blocks snowballs.

pacelli
02-04-2011, 08:30 PM

Kinda-sorta. It isn't on the approved discussions list because Hannity is a mouthpiece for a single arm of the psychological warfare octopus that has its control of US media. It isn't free speech. It is censored and screened for a reason.

tangent4ronpaul
02-04-2011, 08:34 PM
and uhm..... a shield that blocks snowballs.

lol!

TCE
02-04-2011, 09:09 PM
I know Sofia/Max has called Hannity in the past and will tell the screener he wants to talk about something general, last time it was global warming, and he gets on the air and talks about Ron Paul. Now, as another poster stated, the Muslim Brotherhood will probably get you patched through.

heavenlyboy34
02-04-2011, 09:10 PM
Kinda-sorta. It isn't on the approved discussions list because Hannity is a mouthpiece for a single arm of the psychological warfare octopus that has its control of US media. It isn't free speech. It is censored and screened for a reason.

Yep! The MSM is all controlled very tightly to control the information the sheeple are exposed to. The only reason I would even bother listening to those silly shows is for opposition research.

oyarde
02-04-2011, 09:11 PM
I know Sofia/Max has called Hannity in the past and will tell the screener he wants to talk about something general, last time it was global warming, and he gets on the air and talks about Ron Paul. Now, as another poster stated, the Muslim Brotherhood will probably get you patched through.

Yep , tell them what they want to here , switch gears quickly ...