PDA

View Full Version : The truth is, there IS something wrong with the country, isn't there?

hazek
02-04-2011, 08:19 AM
Thank you for your attention and the time for reading this thread!

In my opinion there is probably no one on these forums who would answer this question with a "no".

And although this thread will have nothing to do with the movie it's associated with it's tittle nevertheless comes from the televised speech and if you remember it's followed by:

"Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror."

Unlike the impression that you might have right now I do not blame the people for voting the way they vote because I believe that in large part their voting isn't done out of reason but because of their emotions.

It even says so in the before mentioned speech:

"I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? War, terror, disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense."

I think it is the single most important lesson we can ever learn about our selves and others people not part of this movement to realize how the political world is being shaped.

Now the purpose of this thread is this. I would like to ask all of you who read it a question. It is a question that I'm very passionate about and a question I believe to be the single most important question to answer for our movements future. It's not a logical question therefor it doesn't have a right or wrong answer and it doesn't have a single answer. I believe everyone who will spend their time and effort answering it will find an answer that is valid in some shape or form.

And the question is this:

How would you fight the MSM propaganda?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Bern
02-04-2011, 08:34 AM
The best weapon against propaganda is truth.