PDA

View Full Version : A response to Hannity..

jjockers
10-22-2007, 04:35 PM
When Hannity says "Who are you going to support if you don't win? Nobody? Hillary?" etc.. etc..

Ron may consider countering with, "Well, who are you going to support when I win the nomination? Hillary? She'll be the pro-war/empire candidate."

and perhaps he can add:

"When/if I am elected, will you still have a job? You are "supposed" to represent conversative/republican values and it will be hard to flipflop so quickly to do so."

Well, maybe Ron shouldn't say this, but I sure will and have :P

Elwar
10-22-2007, 04:46 PM
I think the post debate interview was the best he's given with Hannity...saying he loved the people who watch that network...asking if his own networks polls weren't legit..

gtjwkq
10-22-2007, 05:41 PM
I just watched his debate and post-debate videos on Youtube and all I can say is that I'm really impressed with Ron Paul.

I'm usually very critical of his body language and voice tone, etc., but he seems a bit more confident and calm now, he handled those loaded questions very well, even the fake booing. Hannity seems even a little intimidated in the interview.

I think it's starting to dawn on him that he really has a shot at becoming the next President, he's acting more presidential. He never loses his humility about winning though, a very wise man.

Karrl
10-22-2007, 08:03 PM
Hannity has said on the radio....I will fully support the republican nominee. He also said....Ron Paul cant win. I know it and he knows it.

Hannity tried to take RPaul down to the same level as himself. Hannity said repeatedly "your not going to support the republican nominee?" Ron Paul's response was direct and brutal. RP said effectively "You want me to invalidate 20 plus years of work fighting for liberty and the constitution? You want me to violate my principals. What about all the people the support me? That would make me a liar."

I'm not sure, but my impression was that Hannity didnt get it!!

dspectre
10-22-2007, 08:12 PM
When Hannity says "Who are you going to support if you don't win? Nobody? Hillary?" etc.. etc..

Ron may consider countering with, "Well, who are you going to support when I win the nomination? Hillary? She'll be the pro-war/empire candidate."

and perhaps he can add:

"When/if I am elected, will you still have a job? You are "supposed" to represent conversative/republican values and it will be hard to flipflop so quickly to do so."

I thought about this too(right when Hannity said this the thought crossed my mind). The better way to do it is to say, "Will you support me if I win the Republican Nomination?" Since Hannity is such a party loyalists, he is suppose to no matter what. He has him stuck. Plus it is upbeat.

If Paul attacks and talks about him losing his job, it just makes him look like a childish jerk. Of course I have a hard time imagining Ron Paul doing that in the first place.

jjockers
10-22-2007, 08:33 PM
I thought about this too(right when Hannity said this the thought crossed my mind). The better way to do it is to say, "Will you support me if I win the Republican Nomination?" Since Hannity is such a party loyalists, he is suppose to no matter what. He has him stuck. Plus it is upbeat.

If Paul attacks and talks about him losing his job, it just makes him look like a childish jerk. Of course I have a hard time imagining Ron Paul doing that in the first place.

Agreed - Ron wouldn't stoop to Hannity's level. I was very impressed with Ron's responses during that interview. I thought it was funny nonetheless to post another less politically correct response. I wasn't trying to say "Ron should say this".. I don't exactly have the credentials to do so, thus my closing line :)

Regardless, laugh :) Was intended as a joke on Hannity, as he may be scared of losing his job.

JaylieWoW
10-22-2007, 08:48 PM
Hannity has said on the radio....I will fully support the republican nominee. He also said....Ron Paul cant win. I know it and he knows it.

Hannity tried to take RPaul down to the same level as himself. Hannity said repeatedly "your not going to support the republican nominee?" Ron Paul's response was direct and brutal. RP said effectively "You want me to invalidate 20 plus years of work fighting for liberty and the constitution? You want me to violate my principals. What about all the people the support me? That would make me a liar."

I'm not sure, but my impression was that Hannity didnt get it!!

This is the core reason WHY we support him. I wouldn't expect anyone like Hannity to ever "get" that.

michaelwise
10-22-2007, 11:43 PM
It is very obvious to me why they are asking him this question. Will he ask his army of supporters to vote for the republican nominee, other than himself, and will they do so? The answer is No! Therefore, the GOP looses, and they know it. Now what are they going to do about it? The GOP needs to wake up to this fact.

Shogun108
10-22-2007, 11:48 PM
I'd say Ron Paul made light of the whole thing. It made him look confident.

Politicallore
10-22-2007, 11:50 PM
I just watched his debate and post-debate videos on Youtube and all I can say is that I'm really impressed with Ron Paul.

I'm usually very critical of his body language and voice tone, etc., but he seems a bit more confident and calm now, he handled those loaded questions very well, even the fake booing. Hannity seems even a little intimidated in the interview.

I think it's starting to dawn on him that he really has a shot at becoming the next President, he's acting more presidential. He never loses his humility about winning though, a very wise man.

Hannity must have been told by fox to stfu about Ron Paul

Nobody wants all those emails...

Seth M.
10-22-2007, 11:59 PM
Look they are about making money... the commercials too.. his boss told him he aint shvt and to pipe down and act civil. "You made me look like an idiot" says producer.. "what was next Sean you gunna throw your stack of papers at him?"

The money makers know who watching and they are scared.. but.. Ron Paul presidency will get Fox SOOOOOOOOOO SOO SOOOO much viewer ratings. They know it. And even if sean doesnt like it he will eat crow and warm up to Ron as he alluded too in the interview. Imagine all the NEWS that would come out of a Ron Paul admin. Think about it... They wont need a war.. There will be rEVOLution in this country to air.

Broadlighter
10-23-2007, 12:47 AM

and perhaps he can add:

Hannity was a one-time Democrat.