PDA

View Full Version : Hannity and Luntz just bashed Ron Paul

SWATH
10-22-2007, 04:13 PM
First of all it was a sloberfest all over Huckabee whom they claimed has broken through to top tier and it is now a five man race, Giuliani who is the only true conservative that can beat Hillary, Romney Who is "winning all the polls", and Thompson who is funny Reagan.

Then Luntz says "Oh and one last thing, we SHOULD NOT give Ron Paul any credit for that poll last night, it is obvious that he is scamming them."

To which Hannity replied "Yeah that poll doesn't mean anything, he's got his people out there scamming these things like they do to all the polls. He's not going anywhere, everyone knows it, his supporters know it, and even he knows it"

Those Guys:p

Edited to remove angry profanity.

ItsTime
10-22-2007, 04:14 PM
then dont watch fox

Blowback
10-22-2007, 04:15 PM
If there was any shred of doubt left that these guys are pushing an agenda... it should be gone now.

Please don't curse on the forums though. It's just not necessary.

mavtek
10-22-2007, 04:16 PM
I'm sure it had to be on their radio show.

Roxi
the real question is why aren't you boycotting FOX... YOU shouldn't even be watching them so HA

i think ill hire a PI to find the best dirt on hannity then ill have a million t shirts printed up with the dirt and give them all out for free :) will that make you feel better?

SWATH
yes it was the radio show, I almost wrecked the damn car.

Stealth4
The fact that they did go out of their way to mention Ron Paul means he IS going somewhere and he is TOP TIER.

parke
10-22-2007, 04:17 PM
I never thought it would be this blatant. Cant wait to tell my family members about him during the holidays... and have an internet connection.

LibertyEagle
10-22-2007, 04:19 PM
The more Hannity makes his position clear, the more Giuliani and Romney laugh, the more they all spin, the more it makes people sit up and take notice.

They are protesting WAY too much.

They are getting very worried, or they would not be putting so much effort into fighting us. We've just got to stay focused and turn our anger towards getting the great word out about Ron Paul.

We REALLY can do this. We really can. :)

Korey Kaczynski
10-22-2007, 04:20 PM
They're pissed that Ron Paul is gaining so much traction. I love it.

SWATH
10-22-2007, 04:20 PM
I don't watch fox, in fact I don't even watch TV. But Hannity is the only talk radio I get reception for in the car, and besides I normally do it because the idiots that I try to talk to about Ron Paul listen to him and use his talking points. I am learning my enemy by monitoring his transmissions, but today I just got really really angry all of a sudden. Oh well I'll go donate, that will make me feel better.

Johnnybags
10-22-2007, 04:21 PM
Frank was censured in 2000 by the National Council on Public Polls for skewing results. He is a known FRAUD. That is why he works for FOX. If they would give OLIVER NORTH ( Mr. Iran-Contra ) a job they would give any corrupt person a job. Frank should never be taken seriously

Zydeco
10-22-2007, 04:22 PM
The fact that they did go out of their way to mention Ron Paul means he IS going somewhere and he is TOP TIER.

Correct. This means we're making very good progress.

SWATH
10-22-2007, 04:24 PM
Ok I fell better now.

I apologize for the profanity, I removed it.

thehittgirl
10-22-2007, 04:24 PM

Yep...they are so afraid of Ron. They KNOW he has a chance

devil21
10-22-2007, 04:27 PM
They dont bash Hunter or Tancredo because it's not worth the breath it would take since they are also rans. The fact that they spend so much time talking about RP is proof that they are scared. You dont waste time worrying about non-entities.

Triton
10-22-2007, 04:32 PM
yes it was the radio show, I almost wrecked the damn car.Hannity has been banished from my radio as far as the east is from the west.

TheIndependent
10-22-2007, 04:33 PM
Check out the ties I just spotted and logged in the "General Politics" forum between Giuliani, Luntz, and Fox News.

It was fucking rigged.

werdd
10-22-2007, 04:34 PM
those polls mean nothing, but huckleberry hound scoring so high is an obvious indicator of his advancement in the race. /laugh

NewEnd
10-22-2007, 04:35 PM
those polls mean nothing, but huckleberry hound scoring so high is an obvious indicator of his advancement in the race. /laugh

qft
:D

jacmicwag
10-22-2007, 04:38 PM
Take a deep breath - every time Hannity opens his mouth, he inadvertently helps us. Donations go up, commitment goes up and Ron Paul people become more determined to win. In the meantime, more and more democrats start looking our way and what they see is a candidate who is being unfairly bashed by the Hannity beast. Their natural reaction is to rush in and defend Dr. Paul as evidenced by Alan Combs response last night. And, once they take this step, the Ron Paul revolution has some new recruits in its sights.

If we somehow win this thing, we'll have to send Hannity flowers (mixed with poison ivy).

The Good Doctor
10-22-2007, 04:41 PM
I want to reach 12 million. Then I will tell Hannity to STFU!

First of all it was a sloberfest all over Huckabee whom they claimed has broken through to top tier and it is now a five man race, Giuliani who is the only true conservative that can beat Hillary, Romney Who is "winning all the polls", and Thompson who is funny Reagan.

Then Luntz says "Oh and one last thing, we SHOULD NOT give Ron Paul any credit for that poll last night, it is obvious that he is scamming them."

To which Hannity replied "Yeah that poll doesn't mean anything, he's got his people out there scamming these things like they do to all the polls. He's not going anywhere, everyone knows it, his supporters know it, and even he knows it"

Those Guys:p

Edited to remove angry profanity.

NinjaPirate
I like Colmes, I wish he'd grow a pair though.

The Good Doctor
Well let's get this out in the news media. Someone call Hannity on this.

Frank was censured in 2000 by the National Council on Public Polls for skewing results. He is a known FRAUD. That is why he works for FOX. If they would give OLIVER NORTH ( Mr. Iran-Contra ) a job they would give any corrupt person a job. Frank should never be taken seriously

Mortikhi
10-22-2007, 04:42 PM
I think those two fat boys should get a room

American
10-22-2007, 04:45 PM
We should be focusing on the Democrats to support RP, they are the only group folks we can now convert with just plain common sense.

You're all wasting your time with the Neo Cons, might was well tell them that God doesnt exist you might get more headway then talking reason to those Neanderthals

Valene
10-22-2007, 04:51 PM
Tucker just said Romney supporters just spammed the Family Values poll and that's why he won,so Dr Paul is not the only one they are complaining about suppossed internet improprieties. Where do these guys on the MSM get this?

CurtisLow
10-22-2007, 04:53 PM
This just in.....

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=27782

UCFGavin
10-22-2007, 04:54 PM
if they weren't nervous, they wouldn't be pushing him to support one of the other candidates if he wins. i don't recall anyone asking tancredo, hunter, or huckabee if they would support the republican candidate.

spivey378
10-22-2007, 04:54 PM
is that luntz guy retarded or something? he honestly looks deformed. he looks like and old man and a kid in a weird hybrid form

werdd
10-22-2007, 04:55 PM
i think its funny how fox news doesnt even try to hide their bias. They get an all american boy hannity to spew shit out of his mouth he doesnt beleive, and on the other side they have the very unattractive alan colmes, who is a liberal.

rupert murdoch the man who killed the free press.

fj45lvr
10-22-2007, 05:02 PM
i think its funny how fox news doesnt even try to hide their bias. They get an all american boy hannity to spew shit out of his mouth he doesnt beleive, and on the other side they have the very unattractive alan colmes, who is a liberal.

rupert murdoch the man who killed the free press.

Americans LOVE "entertainment".....that's all it really is about.....

The "free press" doesn't live or die at the expense of media entertainment that is labeled "news" or does it???

most citizens tune into the "flavor" that they like to hear I would bet.