PDA

View Full Version : Who's In Charge of the 5th of November website?

NinjaPirate
10-22-2007, 04:06 PM
Please PM me.

I'm donating on the 5th, but I might be able to squeeze $10 today...I'm still debating the issue. :p

erowe1
10-22-2007, 04:11 PM
Yes. Good question. We need to get them to put the word out to everyone who's signed up that there has been a change of plans.

Anybody who has money that they were going to wait until Nov. 5th to donate, and they're able to donate it now, they need to donate it now!

Spread the word!

NinjaPirate
10-22-2007, 04:14 PM
Yes. Good question. We need to get them to put the word out to everyone who's signed up that there has been a change of plans.

Anybody who has money that they were going to wait until Nov. 5th to donate, and they're able to donate it now, they need to donate it now!

Spread the word!

I don't want to change anything. I want him to send out a mass e-mail asking everyone to donate $10.

I'm willing to donate on BOTH the 5th and today, so for those that think I'm trying to change the dates, please refrain, that is not my intention.

Edit: found contact info... lyman.trevor@gmail.com

mavtek
10-22-2007, 04:15 PM
Yes good idea!

mavtek
10-22-2007, 04:15 PM
Better make it $25

erowe1
10-22-2007, 04:16 PM
Sure. But as a matter of what the campaign itself actually wants and needs, potential donors should be aware that the rule is the more the better, the sooner the better.

This is a change of plans from the original Nov. 5th scheme that people should be aware of if they signed up there.

devil21
10-22-2007, 04:16 PM

Spread the word!

Seriously, that really isnt cool. Keep this stuff to the other thread you created about it. There is no change of plans other than your PERSONAL desire to change them.

erowe1
10-22-2007, 04:19 PM
Seriously, that really isnt cool. Keep this stuff to the other thread you created about it. There is no change of plans.

Yes there is. Granted, there are some people who care more about a symbolic date than an actual need. But there are others who want to do whatever is best to help Ron Paul get elected president. For those people the plans have changed.

If you want to do what's best to get Ron Paul elected, and you have money that you were going to wait until Nov. 5th to donate, but you're able to donate it now, donate it now.

Spread the word if you agree.

Benaiah
10-22-2007, 04:20 PM
erowe1.

I just joined this site last week. Thanks for ruining my experience-- I will now stay away as these forums are lame.

kylejack
10-22-2007, 04:22 PM
There is no change of plans. Anyone who has pledged is ethically obligated to follow through on the fifth of November.

JoshLowry
10-22-2007, 04:23 PM
Do whatever the hell you want, it's your money.

/thread

NinjaPirate
10-22-2007, 04:25 PM
Sure. But as a matter of what the campaign itself actually wants and needs, potential donors should be aware that the rule is the more the better, the sooner the better.

This is a change of plans from the original Nov. 5th scheme that people should be aware of if they signed up there.

There are no change of plans. The 5th is going to happen. I've subscribed for the 5th, and I'm going to donate on that day. For those who aren't, they can donate whenever they want (this applies to those whom are donating on the 5th).

SwordOfShannarah
10-22-2007, 04:26 PM
Hey guys- just found this thread. I can't get another email out today. I actually wished I'd sent a reminder once it went out but it was too late. I use feedburner which actually sends out the email when I post to a blog I've got set up. Emails go out once a day.

I did send out a reminder to donate for the Ron Paul money bomb that was on Saturday though- so the list did help generate $$ for the current RP goal.

erowe1
10-22-2007, 04:27 PM
There is no change of plans. Anyone who has pledged is ethically obligated to follow through on the fifth of November.

Yes, but if they donate it before Nov. 5th instead of waiting until Nov. 5th, they can rest assured that they have fully fulfilled their obligation. In fact, they have done better than what they promised by giving the money sooner than they were obligated to.

Remember, the more the better, the sooner the better.

NinjaPirate
10-22-2007, 04:30 PM
Hey guys- just found this thread. I can't get another email out today. I actually wished I'd sent a reminder once it went out but it was too late. I use feedburner which actually sends out the email when I post to a blog I've got set up. Emails go out once a day.

I did send out a reminder to donate for the Ron Paul money bomb that was on Saturday though- so the list did help generate $$ for the current RP goal.

Aw, crikey. I guess we're gonna have to find another way to meet tonights goal. Thanks for the reply though! :)

NinjaPirate
10-22-2007, 04:33 PM
Yes, but if they donate it before Nov. 5th instead of waiting until Nov. 5th, they can rest assured that they have fully fulfilled their obligation. In fact, they have done better than what they promised by giving the money sooner than they were obligated to.

Remember, the more the better, the sooner the better.

$10mil in one day is much cooler than $10 mil spread out over 2 weeks. Stop trying to sabotage these money bomb efforts, they are working great.

ClockwiseSpark
10-22-2007, 04:41 PM
erowe1.

I just joined this site last week. Thanks for ruining my experience-- I will now stay away as these forums are lame.

Unfortunately, there are quite a few people like that around here, don't let them drive you off. Based on the fact that erowe1 continues to assert that IS a change of plans despite the divisive and false nature of that assertion only shows they are doing it intentionally. Screw 'em