PDA

View Full Version : Mike Huckabee is "Clear Winner" of Republican Presidential Debate

brandon
10-22-2007, 03:41 PM
DID YOU GUYS KNOW MIKE HUCKABEE WAS THE CLEAR WINNER?? I JUST FOUND OUT. IT HAS TO BE TRUE BECAUSE IT COMES FROM A VERY CREDIBLE, NON-BIASED SOURCE.

http://www.mikehuckabee.com/index.cfm?FuseAction=NewsRoom.PressRelease&ID=319

theseus51
10-22-2007, 04:00 PM
This is another site, but I found it super funny:

http://campaignsandelections.com/IA/articles/?ID=827

Huckabee is fighting for a place in the sun with more than just the GOP frontrunners. U.S. Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas, did not seem to have his usual cheering section in attendance at the debate, but his zealous supporters were out in force online. Paul's grass-roots campaign is known for winning almost every informal online voter preference poll, and last night was no exception.

When the results of the Fox News text-messaging poll of who won the debate came up, Paul initially took 38 percent of the vote to Huckabee's second-place 19 percent. "That means we won!" said one of the attendees to murmured agreement.

Paul's Iowa headquarters is immediately across the hall from Huckabee's. After a reconnaissance mission to confirm suspicions of an organized Paul text-messaging effort failed to turn up evidence, Huckabee's supporters broke out their cell phones en masse to vote. The injustice seemed partially redressed as Huckabee soon inched up to 21 percent.

werdd
10-22-2007, 04:04 PM
stop linking huckabee sights, YOU ARE ONLY HELPING HIS CAUSE BY VISITING HIS PAGE, AND LINKING ON OURS. frustraaaaaaaaaaation

brandon
10-22-2007, 04:06 PM
wow werdd, you are really scared of huckabee, huh? I'm not really sure how it helps him by visiting his site. Wouldn't it hurt him by consuming bandwidth by people with no intention of supporting him?

werdd
10-22-2007, 04:11 PM
im not scared of him let me explain how this works.

We hit huckabees site, probably more than actually huckabee supporters do, this raises his alexa and technorati ratings exponentially, his google recognition and etc. Alot of people are looking at the campaign site Hits per day, and we are well ahead of everybody else, however we are closing the gap between us.

I hope your just uninformed.

Cali4RonPaul
10-22-2007, 04:15 PM
im not scared of him let me explain how this works.

We hit huckabees site, probably more than actually huckabee supporters do, this raises his alexa and technorati ratings exponentially, his google recognition and etc. Alot of people are looking at the campaign site Hits per day, and we are well ahead of everybody else, however we are closing the gap between us.

I hope your just uninformed.

I agree.

But dont you guys think Mike Huckabee will help fracture the votes and help Ron Paul... if he can get the evangelicals to fracture in the early primary states all the better for Ron Paul right? i dont see Huckabee as a threat, but i do see him taking the evangelical votes away from endorsing Romney out right,.

CurtisLow
10-22-2007, 04:28 PM
http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/4246/allyourbasenj5.jpg

RP4ME
10-22-2007, 04:31 PM
I agree.

But dont you guys think Mike Huckabee will help fracture the votes and help Ron Paul... if he can get the evangelicals to fracture in the early primary states all the better for Ron Paul right? i dont see Huckabee as a threat, but i do see him taking the evangelical votes away from endorsing Romney out right,.

I got berated earlier for posting the same concern.....:rolleyes:

recess
10-22-2007, 04:34 PM
I had never been to Huckabee's website before , but it looks exactly like Ron Pauls. WTF?

Cali4RonPaul
10-22-2007, 04:42 PM
I got berated earlier for posting the same concern.....:rolleyes:

Seriously lets not worry about Huckabee, yes hes on the rise slightly, The MSM is giving him extra attention since Brownback dropped out and its right after the Value's Voter summit.

Our time will Come, we will get alot of the Tancredo Supporters.. Assuming he drops out soon.

Mordechai Vanunu
10-22-2007, 05:44 PM
Huckanub.