PDA

View Full Version : Chris Matthews: Obama Apparently Does Not Have a Long-Form Birth Certificate

qh4dotcom
02-02-2011, 05:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGnWUjR0icg#t=2m00s

sailingaway
02-02-2011, 05:40 PM
did you know that in Hawaii the short form isn't considered real proof of being born there? There are specific benefits for native Hawaiians, and if people want to claim them, the short form is not sufficient. (My Dad lived there for a number of years.)

I always was sure there was SOMETHING behind not wanting to address this issue. I figured it was probably something like an extraneous mention of his father's religion -- something that didn't really matter but could be politically hot. Well, this is interesting. I wonder if it will go anywhere?

Did you know this isn't the first time this sort of allegation has swirled? Apparently there was some historical President people thought had really been born in Canada, and the people challenging him weren't given much satisfaction at that time, either. (I forget which one he was.)

dannno
02-02-2011, 05:42 PM
I can't wait to see the youtube later. Does it look like this?

http://www.blogoneanother.com/eat-crow.jpg

oyarde
02-02-2011, 05:46 PM
did you know that in Hawaii the short form isn't considered real proof of being born there? There are specific benefits for native Hawaiians, and if people want to claim them, the short form is not sufficient. (My Dad lived there for a number of years.)

I always was sure there was SOMETHING behind not wanting to address this issue. I figured it was probably something like an extraneous mention of his father's religion -- something that didn't really matter but could be politically hot. Well, this is interesting. I wonder if it will go anywhere?

Did you know this isn't the first time this sort of allegation has swirled? Apparently there was some historical President people thought had really been born in Canada, and the people challenging him weren't given much satisfaction at that time, either. (I forget which one he was.)

I think there were rumors about Roosevelt , born Jan. 30 , 1882 , Hyde Park , NY being born in Canada .

torchbearer
02-02-2011, 06:18 PM
i believe i was predicting obama not being on the ballot on the states requiring proof weeks ago.

dannno
02-02-2011, 10:42 PM
bump

qh4dotcom
02-03-2011, 03:30 PM
Bump

dannno
02-03-2011, 08:52 PM
bump