PDA

View Full Version : Cop tells citizen @ Tea Party Protest "Your rights don't matter"

Reason
02-01-2011, 11:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRzJ2LAWpyA

Text from video description (Aug. 2010)

"
An off duty police officer tells a woman attending a Tea Party in San Diego, California Rights don't matter. The officer was hired by the Tea party event for security purposes.

The woman was carrying a hand gun in open and plain view. Understanding the off duty police officers concern about the weapon and not being familiar with California's open carry law he approaches the woman to examine the weapon. She is very cooperative towards the officer, lets him examine the weapon and attempts to explain the open carry law of California, when the guy states her rights don't matter. When it was all said and done everyone was happy that we clarified to the officer that his statements were not okay, we all moved on.

We support the officers attempt to investigate a possible threat to the crowd. It was his statement that we were concerned about, not his lack of knowledge of California's open carry law.

For more information on open carry laws http://www.opencarry.org/

youngbuck
02-02-2011, 12:21 AM
Muslims scare me. Rights don't matter! Christians scare me. Rights don't matter! Constitutionalists scare me. Rights don't matter!

DamianTV
02-02-2011, 01:12 AM
When the time comes, what cops think wont matter to anyone. *cough* Egypt? The military there isnt even fighting the protesters, they are joining them!

Sola_Fide
02-02-2011, 03:57 AM
Thems fightin words!

DamianTV
02-02-2011, 04:31 AM
Oh, Im sorry, I *coughed*. You're right. I should say Excuse Me! :P

Cap
02-02-2011, 06:30 AM
Muslims scare me. Rights don't matter! Christians scare me. Rights don't matter! Constitutionalists scare me. Rights don't matter!
Youngbuck, I really like what you said, may I borrow it?

speciallyblend
02-02-2011, 06:38 AM
When the time comes, what cops think wont matter to anyone. *cough* Egypt? The military there isnt even fighting the protesters, they are joining them!

we could only hope the same from our military!! bush and obama and the dnc and gop establishment have destroyed my/our country. Fight Domestic Terrorists remove dems and republicans from office!!

oyarde
02-02-2011, 03:43 PM

LOL , Cops , snakes , Westboro Baptists , Wahabbis , judges , lawyers, DHS , BATF scare me RIGHTS DON'T MATTER ! :)

oyarde
02-02-2011, 03:44 PM
Youngbuck, I really like what you said, may I borrow it?

iT WAS EXCELLENT !

Matt Collins
02-02-2011, 04:18 PM
they misspelled "here" when it should've been "hear" on the opening / title sequence.