PDA

View Full Version : Boy Howdy have the slick tongues gotten the memo.

georgiaboy
02-01-2011, 02:48 PM
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/02/01/on-the-view-romney-confronts-health-care-issue/

I caught a few minutes of Mitt Romney on "The View" this morning. You should've heard him.
"States rights"
"Constitution"
"10th Amendment"
"Constitution"
"Separation of Powers"
"Constitution"

you can just see where the campaign strategizing is going - straight at the tea party talking points to see how they resonate.

Stary Hickory
02-01-2011, 02:52 PM
Yeah blah blah blah.....what a turd, he sure was not like this his ENTIRE political career. I am so disheartened to see this tool getting attention.

Brian4Liberty
02-01-2011, 03:04 PM
It's a shame. Now we can't put any credence into it at all when a new politician says something about the Constitution.

hazek
02-01-2011, 04:07 PM
I predicted this would happen and I still think if Ron runs he might not attract as many people as he did last time around because his message isn't going to be as unique as it was last time around.

Deborah K
02-01-2011, 04:13 PM
Romney will be easy to destroy. He is the king of backpeddling and pandering and his record shows it.

surf
02-01-2011, 04:40 PM
they're all f@cking warmonger whores. that's where we are different from a presentation and perception standpoint. this is how we must standout.

it doesn't matter that these coldblooded killing douchebags that pretend to have a sudden love affair with the constitution will all trash our civil liberties and arrest sick pot-smokers - i'm not sure how important this is to tea partys. we must stand out with our ant-war foreign policy (and the expense attached if you're conversing with republicans) above all else.