PDA

View Full Version : Townhall Results Are In Ron Paul Third

Captain Shays
02-01-2011, 01:34 PM
Behind Palin and Romney. We suck. We need to do much better. There is going to be another Townhall poll for Febuary and we need to win it.

sailingaway
02-01-2011, 01:48 PM
Behind Palin and Romney. We suck. We need to do much better. There is going to be another Townhall poll for Febuary and we need to win it.

Are we going to have to make up new email addresses for that? Because that is what the issue was, not voting.

libertybrewcity
02-01-2011, 01:51 PM
...not if he runs independent with a VP who is progressive...

i'm from the left: i have no greater enemy than palin: if she walked in front of me i'd spit in her face.

but there's enough common issues that many in the disaffected left would choose RP over obama anyday...

horrible idea. independents can't win.

trey4sports
02-01-2011, 02:00 PM
we need to do better mobilizing our troops. Getting third isn't all that bad though

Anti Federalist
02-01-2011, 02:02 PM
Townhall is neocon central.

Third is not bad.

Captain Shays
02-01-2011, 02:20 PM

Third is not bad.

No doubt it's neocon central but we lost because we didn't turn out in large enough numbers to reflect RP's true support. Let's just win the Feb poll.Those people don't understand Palin is finished after her WTF comments. She had to lose a bunch of the Christian support for that. If not, there isn't much hope for Christianity or our country.

georgiaboy
02-01-2011, 04:18 PM

Third is not bad.

my first thought too, esp. if you have to have an account with them to vote.